Looking for others to play with! (ROANOKE)

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for others to play with! (ROANOKE)

Postby Jaarl » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Having absolutely no luck with finding companions in the actual game , I thought I'd might aswell drop a post here seeing as the last one was posted yesterday.

I am Jaarl, starting fresh on Roanoke right now (8PM CET) and I am looking for YOU, well.. maybe! :)
If you feel that it would be more fun to play together than on your own then hit me up either through PMs or post in this thread! I'll try to check back every 5 minutes or so.
What am I looking for? Pretty much anyone that wants to play TOGETHER and that doesnt fight or squabble or steal.
If you're a newbie or a veteran doesnt matter to me! I've played this game for almost 1 week so I cant say that Im a veteran of any kind, I've just barely touched the surface!

If this sounds like your kind of deal let me know! Looking forward hearing from you!

// Jaarl
Jaarl

Re: Looking for others to play with! (ROANOKE)

Postby Vedmak02 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi man!)
We have a new village of 4 people and it will be great if you will join us. Find me in game by HS name Macros!
P.S. Sorry for my grammar mistakes, English is not my native language. Just studying :ugeek:

HaVe FuN! :D
Vedmak02

Return to Planters & Pilgrims