Colonial Rp group?

Look for a group to play with here.

Colonial Rp group?

Postby Yakazi » Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 am

Hello Salem community!

Me and a buddy of mine came to this game about a month ago, we currently play with some people we have met but im curious as to types of groups in this game?

Is there any colonial Rp groups around? Using colonial government principles, etc. I just think it would be fun to have something like that but im not in the position or expertise to make something like that. If there is any group out there that is similar or Rp please contact me, thanks!!

[Roanoke]
Yakazi

Re: Colonial Rp group?

Postby FutureForJames » Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 am

Yakazi wrote:Hello Salem community!

Me and a buddy of mine came to this game about a month ago, we currently play with some people we have met but im curious as to types of groups in this game?

Is there any colonial Rp groups around? Using colonial government principles, etc. I just think it would be fun to have something like that but im not in the position or expertise to make something like that. If there is any group out there that is similar or Rp please contact me, thanks!!

[Roanoke]

I think viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1054 is an excellent example of colonial RP, although not from the colonist perspective, but from the Indian one. I would even wager that the RP group in Plymouth is at least 25% of its current total population.

I think it may be worth to consider a server change just to join them.
FutureForJames

Postby Lusewing » Fri May 17, 2013 11:14 am

The Rping on Plymouth is one of the main reasons i stay on this server. If you do decide to swap give me a bell and I can help you set up (just make sure to pay your Treaty ^.^)
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Yakazi » Sat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm

ok thanks for the information!
Yakazi

Return to Planters & Pilgrims