Jamestown - Salem Hermit/H&H Veteran looking for a group

Look for a group to play with here.

Jamestown - Salem Hermit/H&H Veteran looking for a group

Postby ShagrathMork » Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 am

Hi everyone,

I've been playing Salem for a week or two and decided that I might stick to it, so I'm looking for some people.
The main reason is because, although I love the hermit life, being alone is too restricting/dangerous.
I'd like some people to join up with, but by no means this has to be a big city or even an established village.
Anything will do, as long as it's friendly people with a nice attitude towards accomplishing something together.

The facts:
I've got most basic skills and my profs are ranging from 1500 to 3000.
My stats are quite low, since I haven't really bothered with gluttony so far.
I know my exact location on the map and am willing to undertake a serious journey to get to some place.
I've got a few "valuable" inspirationals, some dried hides, a backpack+purse and my basic tools, not much special as expected.
I'm 25 (in a month) and live in Belgium, I can only play for a few hours a day, I have a hard job and a family to take care of.

Some people might remember me from H&H, I played it for a few years, then quit due to work, then came back and played a little more until I started on Salem.
So I'm going to be lazy and copy from my H&H thread:

My H&H "CV"/history
I used to run a small city with some people, we had brick walls, all metals and extensive supplies (we could easily provide for at least 5 times our population but kept it small in numbers).
My main jobs were farming, silk farming, tree farming and cooking. I also did some herding and such and was the main "architect/designer" of the city (I did the layout of the city).
Things that I'm less experienced in are combat & mining.

Things I would like:
Some nice people in my timezone that enjoy H&H Salem like I do, settling down and building something nice.
My silk farm, I think I missed that most of all... well actually I really enjoyed farming & cooking too.
The nice projects, the teamwork, the casual RP-laughs, the memorable adventures...

Things I'm not looking for:
I do not seek to be in a leadership position, I want to contribute, not control. (tho I'm not saying I don't want responisbilities)
Huge cities where I'll be of no use at all
Idiots, griefers & "L337 0wn3rz"
Swimming lessons

Me finding the first peapod in H&H :D
ShagrathMork

Re: Jamestown - Salem Hermit/H&H Veteran looking for a group

Postby juspar » Tue May 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm a long time MMO player, relatively new to Salem and and never played H&H. Looking for a group in Jamestown to chat with and bounce ideas off. I'd be willing to travel anywhere, nothing I've built is so valuable I can't abandon it. And I can carry all the rest.
juspar

Return to Planters & Pilgrims