Small group all classes [Roanoke]

Look for a group to play with here.

Small group all classes [Roanoke]

Postby CockyBastard » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 am

Fairly active players (so they can keep up with progress) 10 hours a week minimum.
Farmers, crafters, miner, hunter, raider let me know what you are (or wanna be)? Protection and materials can be regularly supplied - the whole aim is to support each other with different needs.
Instead of working for 4 months on your farm and then getting robbed & murdered and having a MASSIVE cry on the forums about it - join with a group that can actually protect you, this way you can focus on what you like to do and not have to worry about murdering if that sort of thing completely disinterests you. Protection of our members is our number 1 priority.
Last edited by CockyBastard on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martinuzz
I was paddling on a lake, in a canoe, while carrying a boat. Then lost all my chit to lag!

Do you really want to be a good girl?
CockyBastard

Re: Small group all classes [Roanoke]

Postby Avarice » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 pm

sername:CockyBastard
Interests:Pk, thief, grief

Your bio is going to give you away, or scare off potential recruits, depending on your intentions. ¦]
Darwoth: - "you need to start thinking of this game as a giant toilet that all of us players are constantly circling the drain in trying to stay afloat..."
Avarice

Postby CockyBastard » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Well they need to be prepared for other pk's & thieves in game. And I've had some responses, better to align with someone vicious than have them as a foe - as every woman who loves a psycho knows :)
martinuzz
I was paddling on a lake, in a canoe, while carrying a boat. Then lost all my chit to lag!

CockyBastard

Postby CockyBastard » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:43 am

Avarice wrote:sername:CockyBastard
Interests:Pk, thief, grief

Your bio is going to give you away, or scare off potential recruits, depending on your intentions. ¦]

On the downside, seems I have attracted griefers who want to grief, thief and pk me DOLT!
martinuzz

CockyBastard

Postby ampzz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:04 am

Dude I'm down!

Yeehaw
ampzz

Postby CockyBastard » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm

ampzz wrote:Dude I'm down!

ampzz wrote:Yo, I wanna be a part of your group, I just joined. oh ya and I have a stone fence but its not mine.. would you raid me? haha I just moved into somebodys lair that moved out and its got 3 stone walls its pretty dope but not that big. And really I'm getting a little freaked out now since my character is getting half good I deffinately need to be teaming up with some *****. Lets do this. Tell me how to get to your pad. I'll be a useful teamate for sure

If you talk like a douce the answer will be NO - you must be trolling ¦]
(dope - oh YOU'RE Stoned!)
martinuzz

CockyBastard

Postby darkraxiel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 am

cockybastard i think you are crazy

he though i was a griefer and i just played wiht him one day
darkraxiel

Postby CockyBastard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 am

darkraxiel wrote:cockybastard i think you are crazy

he though i was a griefer and i just played wiht him one day

No, I thought you were either a griefer OR stupid. Instead of gluttonying you simply ate some food - either you were lying about your bile levels or you are stupid and have no idea how to gluttony. Also how is it you got NP 3k after 6 days playing, and Labouring??
martinuzz

CockyBastard

Postby darkraxiel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 am

i ate your witch caps and got the green bar at 16 (the wiki says dont get past 10 so you probably made me screw my char),about getting 3k in NP wasnt hard for me, im not stupid, but you look like a noob
darkraxiel

Postby dageir » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 am

CockyBastard wrote:Well they need to be prepared for other pk's & thieves in game. And I've had some responses, better to align with someone vicious than have them as a foe - as every woman who loves a psycho knows :)

Yeah, women who are with psychos should stay with them. Best option.. Besides there are no "classes" in Salem.
Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell
dageir

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims