[Roanoke] Sunari in solitude

Look for a group to play with here.

[Roanoke] Sunari in solitude

Postby Sunari » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 am

Greetings pilgrims of Roanoke.

My story starts at the launch of the Roanoke server.

it started with a small group of people, it eventually became a town with me as the mayor.
everything was nice. but as time passed by, they slowly stopped coming online, one by one.
it was lonely, being the only person in an such a town, hoping that they would return one day, but never did.

time passed and i decided to leave my home for good.
i set out for the unknown. i stumbled into a town with some familiar faces, they were kind enough to take me in.
but alas, story repeats itself here.

What i am looking for:

- A town with experienced players that have no intention of quitting
- Players that enjoy the little things, while aiming to achieve great things

What i can offer:

- A Citizen that plays 1-10hours a day
- A Stall
- Will do any work, given the work environment is efficient

I can be contacted through PM and STEAM

Sunari.

Sunari

Re: [Roanoke] Sunari in solitude

Postby Saint X » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Sorry we abondoned you, it was not intentional on my part but with 2 kids and a baby on the way while working almost 84 hours a week i just couldn't make it on. but things have settled down, found some IRL friends that are super addicted and i started my own town. "R'lyeh" I'm guessing you quit playin' seeing as how you are still in my buddy list and you never log on. you are free to join us if you'd like, but it's up to you, I know i already let ya' down once. anyway hope all is good with you.

Sincerely,
Alabaster
Saint X

Postby Thor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm

I feel you, most people I have on my buddy list aren't playing no more.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 am

Saint X wrote:Sorry we abondoned you, it was not intentional on my part but with 2 kids and a baby on the way while working almost 84 hours a week i just couldn't make it on. but things have settled down, found some IRL friends that are super addicted and i started my own town. "R'lyeh" I'm guessing you quit playin' seeing as how you are still in my buddy list and you never log on. you are free to join us if you'd like, but it's up to you, I know i already let ya' down once. anyway hope all is good with you.

Sincerely,
Alabaster

Sunari was on a week and a half ago. He's the Mayor of Witch Haven I believe. He doesn't play as much but he's still casual I think. His stall is still up and running.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Sunari Sighted Saturday. Salutations Sunari-San. Stay awhile.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Return to Planters & Pilgrims