LFG (closed)

Look for a group to play with here.

LFG (closed)

Postby theMGMT » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

I am currently by myself and decided that this game gets too difficult without help. I want to start from scratch and build an expanding settlement with others!
Doing this would require assigned jobs because leveling every skill and doing every job can be a bit overwhelming for one person.
So far I've come up with these jobs(if you want to join and think of other jobs feel free to let me know!)
-Carpenter
-Wood chopper
-Metalworker
-Miner
-Farmer
-Hunter
-Fisher
-Cook
-Leather

Of course someone can (and should) possibly do more than one. Maybe even just the ones that go hand in hand. Just as long as you contribute!

I want to start a settlement where we all work together to make our civilization better!
I don't mind if you're completely new or have been playing months more than I have as long as you are willing to put in a fair amount of hours!
PM me if you're interested and include desired job(s), time-zone, and around how many hours you play per week or day. Ideally we would start from Boston and walk to a place that looks suitable(grassland, forest, lime, water, etc.) for such a project as I don't really know any other way haha.

P.S. I won't get back to you until after this weekend because I'm going out of town. Probably Monday or Tuesday.

P.P.S. If you're a new player and don't know your way around the game, don't worry. I can help at least to the point where you'll know what you're doing. I've been playing for a while now and don't mind answering questions because I know this game can be confusing! :D
Last edited by theMGMT on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theMGMT
Customer

Re: [Roaknoke] Looking for some pilgrims!

Postby pretzelguy1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 am

Sent in my response. May I ask, what timezone are you in?
Old Haven and Hearth player setting out for new pastures. Wish me luck and please don't kill me.
pretzelguy1

Postby theMGMT » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Central Standard Time
theMGMT
Customer

Postby magnoliax » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

i wanna join pliss
magnoliax

Postby kerdil » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 pm

May i join too? I've been playing for 3 days now and I agree that doind every job is rather impossible for one person. I'd like to be a farmer/hunter like in H&H but i can accept every job you decide me to do. I'm in GMT+1 timezone and i play about... 8 hours now beacuse i have a winter break.
kerdil

Return to Planters & Pilgrims