Old Follks!!!

Look for a group to play with here.

Old Follks!!!

Postby ROC420 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:11 pm

We are a small group of older players looking for others to join us, there is no age requirements however we would prefer a older more mature crowd who doesnt rely on what I call "nerdspeak"( You Mad?, BRO, Pwned, roflcopter, etc...) to get thru life. If you are interested in joining us, please send a pm here. We have just gotten started so we dont have a full village claim yet, however we are well on our way to it.

Thanks for your time,
ROC
ROC420

Re: Old Follks!!!

Postby Vigilance » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am

When you specify "old folks" you're generally bound to bring in a crowd far older than you think, I learned this the hard way. I think you'd be better off with a title along the lines of, "Mature Folk Requested" :lol:
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby ROC420 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 am

Vigilance wrote:When you specify "old folks" you're generally bound to bring in a crowd far older than you think, I learned this the hard way. I think you'd be better off with a title along the lines of, "Mature Folk Requested" :lol:

Chances are im far older than you think. ;)

Im not specifically saying you have to be considered "old" however most gamers lets say above 30, are usually considered old. Ive played many online games with gamers far older than 30, and have had a great time with them. There are no age restrictions, everyone be aware that the walk is about 6 hours from boston, so making a new character might be the way to go.. I am in the process of building another claim for newer members to get going in.

ROC
ROC420

Postby ROC420 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey everyone,

I wasnt aware that the "old folks" community was so large, so im going to have to shut down recruitment until I can get the ppl I have accepted settled in. Dont worry though, as soon as I get them taken care of I will reopen recruitment.

ROC
ROC420

Postby ROC420 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am

Please close this thread, we have moved on to join another village.

Thanks,

ROC

P.S. WHY SO SERIOUS?!?!.. BRO (you know who you are)
ROC420

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 am

ROC420 wrote:I wasnt aware that the "old folks" community was so large

:lol:
good luck to all who gathered!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby TotalyMoo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Closed due to OP's request.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Planters & Pilgrims