The Reservation welcomes all new players!

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: The Reservation welcomes all new players!

Postby ErwinRuggy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 am

Isn't there a thread called Scalp Collecting where you show a picture of your tribe killing a newbie every day?
ErwinRuggy

Postby Kiturien » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:37 pm

You guys have killed me once without warning, chat or any attempt of contact... I decided to give salem another go, inherited the relatively unsettled patch and built a minor claim ready to expand... today I return after 5 days of vacation to see my pclaim pillaged and robbed and find a sign "encouraging" me to head to the forums and find one of you MM tribe people that I can pm and pay tribute to, in order to prevent further raids. If that is bringing peace and building the playerbase then I am not sure salem will have a playerbase once you thugs get bored of the game.
It seems relatively obvious that you and mushi both are getting kicks from griefing, which makes me ponder the poor state of endgame material when all people seem to do is pvp in what was advertised to be a crafting game :roll:
Oh well... in the end if you can just agree that both sides are being hoodlums then at least progress has been made.

gregl26 wrote:Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a very strict recruitment policy for people who want to actually join the tribe. Not all of them make it. Davy was one of those. The new players at The Reservation are just people we are trying to help out so they will make the community more fun. We do a lot of shenanigans most of the time but we love this game and want to help build the player base. We are trying to do a good thing and have the best interests of our lil noobsters at heart . If they want to join then they will be held to those tougher standards. Some ppl like Mushi just get their kicks from griefing though. That is hurting the flow of new players. How many of those noobs at the reservation that he murdered do you think will quit?? I don't even want to know.

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiturien

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:36 am

This town is still a thriving metropolis and anybody wishing to live on Plymouth without paying the Treaty need only settle @ or near the Reservation and you will be safe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims