Recruiting Pilgrims! [Closed]

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Recruiting Pilgrims! [11/10 Roanoke Expedition :D]

Postby MaxDragon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:38 am

I would like to join I am 31, have team speak and have worked on my character a bit. I am looking for a more secure situation to level up and enjoy the game in
MaxDragon

Postby kriptea » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 am

Hello all!
1) My Real life nick is (Jankula), skype nick= Kriptea , my char nick is Kenny.
2) 28 year old student o have plenty of time
3) from 42 to 70 hours per week in CET time zone (GMT+1)
4) For role i could be hunter , miner, ANY that is needed, thou those are preferable.

I am looking forward to join ur group, kinda doing pretty well. Have 48 skills (exept agriculture branch and thief branch) and saved some coins. I am on turn point to buy a big clam, so i would like to join u guys. Atm i am searching for a good spot to settle but would be glad to donate that silver for our town and help in any way that is needed. Like to play in team, and be part of one well organized and co-operative team. Beside skype i use Mumble, TS 3, Ventrilo. Hope i will have chance to prove myself to u guys. I know that u are crowded but i think that there would be spot for one reliable, cooperative and honorable player like me. If nothing good luck to u all and have fun. I would like somehow to read about ur success and how are u doing.

I did pm ur Captain.
kriptea

Postby navi33 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 am

1.navi33/killser13
2. 21
3. i mostly play 3pm till midnight but not continuously coz of RL matters(i may be afk for just a min to hrs coz RL demands). but i play on friday midnight till dawn so thats mostly my active time. GMT+8 btw from PH asia.
4. As of now i still looking for a job that im good coz before, i tried to hermit and i didnt get far just started to make progress on farming. Now i think foraging will be my job for now. Ill also be starting fresh.
i have skype i'll just pm it.

Hope to have fun with you all :ugeek: :lol:
navi33

Postby Symphonic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm

1.Alias or real name. My real name is Colin, In-game name is symphonic. Skype name is Klatv3d
2. Your age. 16
3. Total hours of gameplay on salem weekly and you timezone. 20 hours + depending on the week. Timezone is eastern, GMT is -5h
4. What role you would play for the village. Hunter/Forager/Miner/Builder
Symphonic

Postby tzedsolo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 am

Alias : Tzed
Hours weekly: probably at about 15-20
Role: any that is needed
I'm quite new at the game but not so willing to use my little free time to end up as a corpse for nothing.
I'm ussually quite helpfull and like to be a part of a community to enjoy the game together.
tzedsolo

Postby radkid1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 am

in game names i will use snakes or chibikid
i looking to join a new server i not on roanoke but i bored of old server so i moveing soon
i use teamspeak and skype give me a message on forum it ok for me to join
i a Forager/Builder
my age 29
my free time 3hrs to 6hrs a day to play
Image Image
radkid1

Re: Recruiting Pilgrims! [11/16 Roanoke]

Postby Lynx414 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am

1.Lynx
2. 22.
3. I can play 10-25 hours depending on the Uni projects, I live in EST.
4. I am very flexible when it comes down to play style. I can switch my roles depending on what is needed. I am currently going for the farming and cooking skill tree.
Lynx414

Re: Recruiting Pilgrims! [11/16 Plymouth/Roanoke]

Postby Rele » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 am

1.Alias or real name.
2. Your age.
3. Total hours of gameplay on salem weekly and you timezone.
4. What role you would play for the village.

1.Socrates D.

2. 14

3.I started a few months ago but I never really play, but I am starting to play again, Eastern US

4. Builder/Crafter
Rele

Postby stingmoggie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 am

*edit*
Last edited by stingmoggie on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stingmoggie

Postby Xpiher » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:00 am

Since you are still looking for players after having a long recruitment message I assume its going well for you and you haven't ran into any spies/grifers. So I'd like to try and join you all.

1.Xpiher (or some varition thereof)
2. 27
3.10-15 Hours - GMT + 9 active between 4am - 10am EST
4. I plan on being a tracker/ranger or whatever its called in Salem. You know, the guy that hunts down people who steal stuff from your village. If accepted I'll start a completely new character as I'm not currently on your server. I plan on studying fire arms and possibly brawling (fisty cuffs) just because I like a challenge. If it proves too difficult I'll pick up fencing instead. Outside of combat, I like farming and in HnH I manged to get level 45 food because and only because my village was hindered by soil requirements. If the village has too many farmers, I'll do what the village needs. The only thing I request from the village is a personal plot of land.
Xpiher

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims