Recruiting Pilgrims! [Closed]

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Recruiting Pilgrims! [11/5 Roanoke! :D]

Postby Amuse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 am

1.Alias or real name: Amuse
2. Your age: 25
3. Total hours of gameplay on Salem weekly and you timezone: About 6/7 hours daily and considerably more on Mondays which is my day off work. Timezone is GMT+10.
4. What role you would play for the village:

Honestly until point is have been aiming for jack of all trades but it is becoming apparent that is not very efficient. I have not really gained any useful crafting skills other than carpentry thus far and have been more focused on foraging and leveling humors. It may be worth pointing out that i have bought silver and have metal tools as well as the ability to increase the town size or whatever is needed. This being said i would be a fairly efficient terraformer for starters. I think my role would really be up to whatever the town needs. Give me a goal and i will complete it.

Thanks for your time. (I understand if the town is full seeing as there is a list of applicants before me)
Amuse

Postby Marenus » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:30 am

Nvm.
Last edited by Marenus on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marenus

Postby fire_rdr » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:10 am

hey im looking for a salem group i sent Gacrux a skype invite please get back to it and send me a skype call whenever
fire_rdr

Postby Luc32 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 am

Good day everyone :D

1.Alias or real name : Giles Corey (in game name)
2. Your age : 40
3. Total hours of gameplay on salem weekly and you timezone : 20+ hours (Eastern Time Zone)
4. What role you would play for the village : Any that would be required

Just started playing this game a few days ago and really got hooked in to it. Playing with a group of people within a colony would surely make it even better ... and safer hehe ;)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Luc32

Postby redphalanx » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 pm

1.Alias or real name: Luap
2. Your age: 24
3. Total hours of gameplay on Salem weekly and you timezone: GMT -6, 15-25 hours (It depends on my weekend schedule. If I have an open weekend, could go up to 30+)
4. What role you would play for the village: I'm planning on going into farming, but if there is a need in a similar area (cooking, for example), I can help there as well.
redphalanx

Postby Gacrux » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Purpalicous wrote:
Gacrux wrote:Brief update: Plymouth recruitment is on pause I'll be recruiting for the roanoke expedition.

Me and Kjell are here for the Roanoke expeditions.

Pm me you skype information or if you'd like to speak through teamspeak that also works (:
Gacrux

Re: Recruiting Pilgrims! [11/10 Roanoke Expedition :D]

Postby odair » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Alias or real name: Davieson

Total hours of gameplay on Salem weekly and you timezone: Can vary from lengthy periods of time, and short. Currently training as a SOCO and am a volunteer pre-hospital medic, so time etc can vary. GMT+00 (UK)

What role you would play for the village: Very flexable, very new to the server. Played Salem and HnH before and been involved in a community in the past. Prefer construction.

Have access and frequently use Skype.
odair

Postby Gacrux » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Brief update we are going to put a hold on applicants until the group we have gets a bit more established, I'll be sure to notify everyone via this forum as an update when the expedition group has reopened, if you haven't received a response dont fret its taking me some time to go through all the applicant both via the forum thread and pm's :D
Gacrux

Postby redphalanx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Do ya'll have an idea of how long that is going to be? A couple of days or a couple of weeks?
redphalanx

Postby Fritz_Scahuer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

1.Alias or real name: Fritz
2. Your age: 27
3. Total hours of gameplay on Salem weekly and you timezone: 4or 5 hours when not in school, PST
4. What role you would play for the village: I would really like to get into farming or some other source of raw goods role. However I am willing to play any role.
Fritz_Scahuer

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims