Inter-server trade

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Inter-server trade

Postby RonPaulFTW » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi Salem,

I've acquired quite the stash of goods on several servers. I'm wondering how many people like to get started on multiple servers and would want to trade me goods on one server for goods on the other.

Please let me know if interested.

-Ronnie
RonPaulFTW

Re: Inter-server trade

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

The Tribe offers x-change for silver and goods on any of the 3 servers for a modest exchange rate. Please let me know the goods and server your looking to trade FOR and what server you are trading from.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby RonPaulFTW » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:42 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:The Tribe offers x-change for silver and goods on any of the 3 servers for a modest exchange rate. Please let me know the goods and server your looking to trade FOR and what server you are trading from.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

False. Last time I messaged you for goods you purported to have on Jamestown (purity boards) you then were unable to trade.

I'm offering an alternative for the 95% of the server population that doesn't want to deal with the tribe.
RonPaulFTW

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:False. Last time I messaged you for goods you purported to have on Jamestown (purity boards) you then were unable to trade.

I'm offering an alternative for the 95% of the server population that doesn't want to deal with the tribe.

There is a difference between unable and unwilling. Purity boards are materials we don't willingly sell cheap on any server..

Anyways, I misread your post. I thought you were looking for somebody to provide the exchanges. Not that you yourself are now facilitating them. IN that case. Please provide me a list of what you have on Plymouth as I would like to exchange goods on other servers for your stock there.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Procne » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm against any interactions between servers. Because if you can travel and trade between them then what's the point in having them in the first place? It would be like having 1 server.

Sure, there is a question whether having multiple servers is a good thing or not. But if we're supposed to have multiple then I would keep the way it is
Procne

Postby RonPaulFTW » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Procne wrote:I'm against any interactions between servers. Because if you can travel and trade between them then what's the point in having them in the first place? It would be like having 1 server.

Sure, there is a question whether having multiple servers is a good thing or not. But if we're supposed to have multiple then I would keep the way it is

No - because I can't physically move the goods between. This only works as a central clearing house for people who want to personally play on multiple servers.
RonPaulFTW

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Procne wrote:I'm against any interactions between servers. Because if you can travel and trade between them then what's the point in having them in the first place? It would be like having 1 server.

The idea always was for there to simply "one big server". I think they are divided up to make support easier.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Procne » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh, right, my reading fails today, sorry.
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 am

i have **** on all three servers, if you have any legacy humus (on any server) let me know what/which server.
Darwoth

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Snakeskulls in stock on both Jamestown and Plymouth. If you want to trade between servers let me know.
RonPaulFTW

Next

Return to The Trade-Wind