[JT] Huge demand for iron on Jamestown.

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: [JT] Huge demand for iron on Jamestown.

Postby RuneNL » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

enemyunknown wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i just havent had a chance to restock my stalls, ill get on it this week

Just like someone is still stupid or n00bish enough to buy anything from Darwoth the Kinslayer.

I like that title: Darwoth Kinslayer.
RuneNL

Postby enemyunknown » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 pm

ZtyX wrote:I don't know what we would do without such alert individuals such as yourself.

Something stupid for sure.
enemyunknown

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 pm

i stock my stalls merely as a favor to all of you asswipes so that the average player strength of jamestown can be similar to that of other servers with a humus producer, if nobody wants to buy from "Darwoth the kinslayer" i assure you it certainly isn't going to hurt his feelings :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Darwoth wrote:if nobody wants to buy from "Darwoth the kinslayer" i assure you it certainly isn't going to hurt his feelings

Sounds like someone tried to hurt these feelings or even assumed that Darwoth the Kinslayer has any feelings at all. What a rediculous theory!

I gladly believe that Jamestown's Overlord is working hard and spend every single day in thoughts about server's future and it's population strength, so very soon Jamestown will become so shiny and famous as Plymouth is.
enemyunknown

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

what? :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 pm

enemyunknown wrote:
Darwoth wrote:if nobody wants to buy from "Darwoth the kinslayer" i assure you it certainly isn't going to hurt his feelings

Sounds like someone tried to hurt these feelings or even assumed that Darwoth the Kinslayer has any feelings at all. What a rediculous theory!

I gladly believe that Jamestown's Overlord is working hard and spend every single day in thoughts about server's future and it's population strength, so very soon Jamestown will become so shiny and famous as Plymouth is.

Dude.. Lol. Funny fail ass fanboi, you crack me up :lol: . You are like Shill. You give Darwoth a bunch of compliments and call everyone else an idiot, but Darwoth dgaf. :lol:
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:what?

Looks like you didn't get it, so i try to explain. Well, the great Chief and his MM gung is working hard to bring peace and justice on their lands. With a power of Legacy Humus and his mighty hands and eagle eyes Chief making average player of Plymouth to be healthy and strong! The fact that there's almost no other players exept MM members on server makes his job easy a bit.

So, according to that perfect example, you, our Great Majesty, should just wipe out all other unworthy and miserable scums to make your server perfect and strong!

ZtyX wrote:Image
enemyunknown

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 pm

enemyunknown wrote:
Darwoth wrote:what?

Looks like you didn't get it, so i try to explain. Well, the great Chief and his MM gung is working hard to bring peace and justice on their lands. With a power of Legacy Humus and his mighty hands and eagle eyes Chief making average player of Plymouth to be healthy and strong! The fact that there's almost no other players exept MM members on server makes his job easy a bit.

So, according to that perfect example, you, our Great Majesty, should just wipe out all other unworthy and miserable scums to make your server perfect and strong!

Looooooooooooooooool, listen to yourself. Hahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:08 pm

i dont really care what anyone on jamestown does long as they don't come around ***** in my yard
Darwoth

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:i dont really care what anyone on jamestown does long as they don't come around ***** in my yard

Once there was a whole bunch of suckers, who believed in the same way. I'm pretty sure that some of them will believe again now: your words sounds so earnestly!
enemyunknown

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind