[JT] Huge demand for iron on Jamestown.

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: [JT] Huge demand for iron on Jamestown.

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:i dont really care what anyone on jamestown does long as they don't come around ***** in my yard

That is exactly why it's fun to play on Jamestown and a lot of people prefer it. I personally believe we're on the verge of a boom in population. We have a lot going for us right now. We have the Skype chat and it's only a matter of time before some towns start popping up to remake the atmosphere in Darwoth Forest.

enemyunknown wrote:Once there was a whole bunch of suckers, who believed in the same way. I'm pretty sure that some of them will believe again now: your words sounds so earnestly!

You still here, Shill? :D

We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:33 pm

i could remake darwoth forest if people would comprehend this time that my job is to ensure the safety of the town and not log on every day to cook deerturd pies with them.
Darwoth

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:i could remake darwoth forest if people would comprehend this time that my job is to ensure the safety of the town and not log on every day to cook deerturd pies with them.

That's a very big IF. I think what you saw at Darwoth Forest was about as disciplined as it gets. Most citizens were trembling in fear and did what they could not to bother you, but it still wasn't enough for you. I don't think you can realistically expect more from people in a videogame even with permadeath. I just think you should let it go and admit that you just don't have the personality and patience with people to run an ant farm. Still, you should have let me have the Darwoth Forest land when I proposed it because I could have done it, but never mind about that now. Lessons were learned and we all move on.
ZtyX

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 pm

ZtyX wrote:more childish ***** - blablabla - to remake the atmosphere in Darwoth Forest.

enemyunknown wrote: I'm pretty sure that some of them will believe again

Dat was so predictably.

Darwoth wrote:i could remake darwoth forest

PLEASE DO!!! I missed Episode #1!

Thor wrote:trollephobic *****
enemyunknown

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 pm

ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 pm

i do not consider people that have to be told 50 times to close their gates or to not stand around afk on their unwalled claim to be "well disciplined" in any case it seems that regardless of the towns outcome most people who were there enjoyed the experience and had the eventual planned events, projects and so on come to pass they would have even more.

maybe i will try it again some point in the future with a keener eye toward trimming the fat.
Darwoth

Postby enemyunknown » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:maybe i will try it again some point in the future with a keener eye toward trimming the fat.

If it'll so much fun as it was last time, then let me be the first, who'll send you an application.
enemyunknown

Postby aljuspt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:56 pm

I am selling iron in my stall for 75s. and I buy all the iron I see for under 50s in the stalls because 50s do not pay the work of producing. only noobs sell for under 50s because they need silver.
aljuspt

Postby Cheena » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Darwoth wrote:i could remake darwoth forest if people would comprehend this time that my job is to ensure the safety of the town and not log on every day to cook deerturd pies with them.

aljuspt wrote:I am selling iron in my stall for 75s. and I buy all the iron I see for under 50s in the stalls because 50s do not pay the work of producing. only noobs sell for under 50s because they need silver.

Or carebears. Carebears tend to make things easier for the noobs. Btw, you're an ass.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Siobhan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:17 am

Supply vs Demand.. You might pay 50s all day long, you might have paid 50s last week/last month, that does not mean that someone should sell iron for 50s a bar today. If i sold silver in large quantities... and was typically bought out at 50s a bar before i could run another load... my price would go up to 55s and so on.
Siobhan

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind