Roanoke wtb boards

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Roanoke wtb boards

Postby Icon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:30 am

Looking for sulphur or lead over 15%. Salt over 20% or merc over 25%. Contact me in game at hs: patrick
Icon

Re: Roanoke wtb boards

Postby thorop » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:10 am

not to burst your bubble or troll your thread but with lack of legacy humus boards will probly be hard to fine last to my knowedge

the highest know to me was
Salt boards was 25% 63.09
Merc was 21% 60.06
Sulphar was 24% 61.96
Lead was 26% 63.37

the reason the merc is lowest is last info says no one found a 10% merc water node. but IF there was one was found i give boards to person that share it with me.

People u might contact about buying boards would be CG. maybe belethor or big will
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:40 pm

There are higher merc boards out there in my knowlegde.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm

i'd also be very surprised if those listed "max lead/salt" boards are correct either. I only did a half-hearted attempt to regrow some saplings I bought in 6% pots, and I got 24% boards in both lead and salt. Ergo, i'm pretty sure the nice pots will do better.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:54 pm

thorop wrote:not to burst your bubble or troll your thread but with lack of legacy humus boards will probly be hard to fine last to my knowedge

the highest know to me was
Salt boards was 25% 63.09
Merc was 21% 60.06
Sulphar was 24% 61.96
Lead was 26% 63.37

the reason the merc is lowest is last info says no one found a 10% merc water node. but IF there was one was found i give boards to person that share it with me.

People u might contact about buying boards would be CG. maybe belethor or big will

Sounds about right board wise.

I don't have any extra boards myself. I would have said you Thorop. I guess Big Willy is probably the only one selling boards that high now. I've got some trees over 15% but nothing for sale yet. As far as I know the Candy Gang will never sell legacy hummus or pure trees as a rule of theirs. I think they swore off tree farming in protest against the hummus nerf last spring.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Icon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:32 pm

I managed to find everything I was after, close to those numbers, except... Merc. Lol. I don't want to speculate on where that particular purity would be at right now though.. The water thing sounds right, but there seemed to be more merc legacy humus than any other element overall. If anybody does have merc boards in that range, I'm in for a bin. Otherwise I'm not going to sweat it
Icon

Postby Judaism » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Icon wrote:I managed to find everything I was after, close to those numbers, except... Merc. Lol. I don't want to speculate on where that particular purity would be at right now though.. The water thing sounds right, but there seemed to be more merc legacy humus than any other element overall. If anybody does have merc boards in that range, I'm in for a bin. Otherwise I'm not going to sweat it

I can replant my 18% trees if you give me 3 pieces of 80% merc humus, You'll get 24 boards in return 20% purity ones.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Return to The Trade-Wind