Jamestown-Anna's Job Thread-Silver or Items- CLOSED! READ ME

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Jamestown-Anna's Job Thread-Silver or Items- CLOSED! READ ME

Postby Annahstas » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:24 pm

I WILL BE CLOSED FOR A BIT DUE TO BEING HOSPITALIZED. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL BE BACK. MY LUNGS AREN'T TAKING OXYGEN AT THE MOMENT SO THEY HAVE ME ON A MACHINE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND THOSE WHO HAVE CURRENT ORDERS WITH ME ALL OF YOUR THINGS YOU ORDERED WILL BE FREE WHEN I RETURN. THANK YOU!

Anna's Job Thread

I know I had a job thread before and it was for a good purpose but somethings happened with that character. I messed up some stuff, now I have a new one almost leveled up to what she was. I am now also open for business to start doing jobs for people. I can collect anything for you in any amount for exchange in silver or items that I need. Here are my prices:

The grid indicates the preferred satisfactory to every customer. The item limit may be changed to whatever you desire after my 50 items per order limit is lifted. There is only a limit due to lack of storage. Please also know that if you feel a price is to high for you we can make an arrangement that encourages both parties to be happy! The difficulty chart resembles the limit chart only to allow you to see how long each order may take. This is designed for faster delivery. Enjoy!

Theres was a typo to my Etterfangs. They are not 16s Each, they are 75s Each. So if you made an order with me, I will sell you two for 16s and the rest will be 75s each.
***If you need me to collect another item, please pm me and ask me and we will decide on a price together! Thank you!

Any other things we can discuss a price. Prices above may change depending on negotiation and if you would rather trade an item instead. My HS to Kin me for buying and Trading purposes is "RUBBER DUCKS". If you can not get a hold of me on game please message me privately here. Thank you and have a great day!

Helpful Tracker
*This shows where I currently am so you know if you can reach me or not.

Boston Home Online
I am currently in both areas Please pm me if you need something.

Green is where I am, red is where I am not!

** Note: If you do not get in contact with me when your order has been collected within a day, I will sell it to the next buyer. I do not have enough storage to hold on to your order as of now.

Rules:
1.) If you have a order I need your HS to Kin you and talk to when you are online that I have finished your order.
2.) Please do not order 5000 slugs and expect me to have them within a couple days.
3.) I do not have much storage, I am trying to build the sheds and cupboards to have more storage. If you want to contribute to my storage building I would be ever so grateful and you would get a percentage off your order depending on your donation.
4.) Right now I take orders of three people then I do the next when a slot opens. I will post the open slots and what not below.
5.) I only do orders of 50 or less ATM, again because of storage.

Silver taken off:
45 Silver Taken of per Oiled Board Donated
15 Silver Taken of per Planned Board Donated
100 Silver Taken off per Glass Donated
5 Silver Taken off per Nail Donated
1 SilverTaken off per Plug Donated
25 Silver Taken off per Iron Bar Donated

Keep in mind that you donated the items so only half of there actual worth comes off your purchase.

Slots Open:
1.) Thor
2.) Dark
3.) Open

(Everyone please know I ONLY DO JAMESTOWN, as of right now. If I expand I will let you know!)

Calculate your order here- http://www.online-calculator.com/
Last edited by Annahstas on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Re: Jamestown-Anna's Job Thread-Silver or Items

Postby Annahstas » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 am

Will be online for the next 8 hours.
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Are you willing to scavenge and/or collect legacy humus from abandoned claims? If so, how much?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:17 am

You're on Plymouth correct? And I only do Jamestown as of yet. I try to keep my orders small enough though until I have enough storage.
Annahstas

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Are you willing to scavenge and/or collect legacy humus from abandoned claims? If so, how much?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Sorry I was thinking you were someone else haha my mistake! :oops:
Annahstas

Postby Procne » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:22 pm

What are those "percentage taken off"?
If I give you 33 nails or 14 planed boards I can get everything from your list for free?
Procne

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Procne wrote:What are those "percentage taken off"?
If I give you 33 nails or 14 planed boards I can get everything from your list for free?

Say you order 100 Hay right? But you also give me two oiled board to lower the price. Ok 100 Hay is going to be 600s and two oiled boards is 24%. So you minus 24% from 600s, which is 144s. So you save 144s because you donated to my storage building. So all you pay is 456s in the end. See what I mean?
Annahstas

Postby Procne » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Say I order 10 etterfangs (160s), 10 python worms (130s), 10 indian feathers (200s), 20 singing old logs (320s) and 10 gelatinous lards (140s) and 30 aged driftwoods (450s), which is 1400s together. But I donate 33 nails, which are worth around 500s, so I'm given a 99% rebate. Or I donate 100 plugs which are worth like... nothing and I get 100% rebate.

See what I mean? :)

I think it would make more sense for you to simply list price in silver for those items, as if you were buying them.
Procne

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Procne wrote:Say I order 10 etterfangs (160s), 10 python worms (130s), 10 indian feathers (200s), 20 singing old logs (320s) and 10 gelatinous lards (140s) and 30 aged driftwoods (450s), which is 1400s together. But I donate 33 nails, which are worth around 500s, so I'm given a 99% rebate. Or I donate 100 plugs which are worth like... nothing and I get 100% rebate.

See what I mean? :)

I think it would make more sense for you to simply list price in silver for those items, as if you were buying them.

But I did mention I can only do three people at a time and the limit per order is 50 items.
Annahstas

Return to The Trade-Wind