Jamestown- Taking Jobs/Orders

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Jamestown- Taking Jobs/Orders

Postby Annahstas » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:16 am

You can find me around the statue when I am not out looking for other's items. You can also PM me if you need to reach me and you don't find me around the statue. I am not very high leveled so I am restricted in finding some items, but, I can find most mushrooms and so forth. I also take your best offer, I am not a greedy person, so, no permanent price will be labeled on something. You can either trade SIlver or Item's that will raise my Proficiencies. Thank you, and have a great day!
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Re: Jamestown- Taking Jobs/Orders

Postby goblin_babe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:31 am

you sound very helpful and really eager to play, but just a word of warning, this game is permadeath so just becareful who asks you to do jobs for some peeps arnt so trustworthy .. xx
goblin_babe

Re: Jamestown- Taking Jobs/Orders

Postby Annahstas » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 pm

goblin_babe wrote:you sound very helpful and really eager to play, but just a word of warning, this game is permadeath so just becareful who asks you to do jobs for some peeps arnt so trustworthy .. xx

Thank you! Very helpful!
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Return to The Trade-Wind