(Plymouth) by Mikus !

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: WTS by Mikus (Plymouth)

Postby deutch » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:47 am

vienradzis wrote:Small update to our items.

To pilgrims who don`t pay treaty has opportunity to buy items using formula :

EndPrice = RegularPrice * 2,75

Well, how is this kind of trading? ;)
Monopoly - the collapse of the economy!
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 am

deutch wrote:Monopoly -

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Applying a server-wide discount to legal citizens or fee to criminal is just responsible trading.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby vienradzis » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 pm

deutch wrote:

Buying for no Treaty price i guarantee that You will get items who aren`t scented. Yes end price maybe feels high, but its price You pay as criminal to be safe. In old UO days being criminal You couldn`t visit city. Her You can but if You want trade and be safe that is the price.

P.S. Salem is sandbox MMORPG. You can try in wiki find meaning of RPG. RPG concept include in-game politics and simulating real world. If you don't agree whit in-game politics you can suicide and resurrect in other world or try make revolution. But i am peaceful pilgrim and i live in borders of law, which are simulated in way we like or dislike. And we all have some kind of obligation to our government. You know her in country i live i pay tax from my income, i pay tax for my house, i pay tax for cigarets i smoke, even for fuel for roads i use. I don`t live in 17th century so if i make crime i need to sit in prison not get killed. But her in Salem we live in wild america at 17th century and crime is punished by death.
P.P.S. I play Rpg games because of these possible simulations. And Salem is only game i know witch allow us so deep and meaningful simulations. If you aren`t fun of role play there are plenty of farming simulations, hunting games or building games. You ever played D&D (tabletop) ?
P.P.P.S. If you noticed many games have PvE, PvP server. So i my opinion Plymouth is RP server. So decide you are HardCore player or some noob!
vienradzis

Postby Cawalox » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Really P.P.P.S?

I am happy that you are trying to sell stuff to those who do not pay tribute to the MM. That means there arent enough people in your silly little goverment.
But what concerns me is that MM is allowing this. I am more than certain anyone who buys anything from you using this formula:
vienradzis wrote:EndPrice = RegularPrice * 2,75
will get scented goods.
Cawalox

Postby deutch » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm

vienradzis wrote:
deutch wrote:

Buying for no Treaty price i guarantee that You will get items who aren`t scented. Yes end price maybe feels high, but its price You pay as criminal to be safe. In old UO days being criminal You couldn`t visit city. Her You can but if You want trade and be safe that is the price.

P.S. Salem is sandbox MMORPG. You can try in wiki find meaning of RPG. RPG concept include in-game politics and simulating real world. If you don't agree whit in-game politics you can suicide and resurrect in other world or try make revolution. But i am peaceful pilgrim and i live in borders of law, which are simulated in way we like or dislike. And we all have some kind of obligation to our government. You know her in country i live i pay tax from my income, i pay tax for my house, i pay tax for cigarets i smoke, even for fuel for roads i use. I don`t live in 17th century so if i make crime i need to sit in prison not get killed. But her in Salem we live in wild america at 17th century and crime is punished by death.
P.P.S. I play Rpg games because of these possible simulations. And Salem is only game i know witch allow us so deep and meaningful simulations. If you aren`t fun of role play there are plenty of farming simulations, hunting games or building games. You ever played D&D (tabletop) ?
P.P.P.S. If you noticed many games have PvE, PvP server. So i my opinion Plymouth is RP server. So decide you are HardCore player or some noob!

...why you name CRIMINAL person who has not committed criminal acts, but simply not paying contract forcibly offered him?
...and the name of your village? (HardCore!!!)
PS ... and yes, in my country, I pay taxes, but the head is a person who was elected by a majority vote of the whole country, not a man who seized power by force))))
Last edited by deutch on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby vienradzis » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm

useless cricketbrain
vienradzis

Postby deutch » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:12 pm

vienradzis wrote:useless cricketbrain

I will not allow myself to insult!
What is your nikgame
Apologies - I do not accept!
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm

deutch wrote:PS ... and yes, in my country, I pay taxes, but the head is a person who was elected by a majority vote of the whole country, not a man who seized power by force))))

If you like we can have all Treaty-Paying citizens of Plymouth vote and elect a head of state. I would welcome any and all competition in such a running. Diversity in the political landscape can only be a good things, however, I am confident I will win by a landslide.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby vienradzis » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:46 pm

deutch wrote:
vienradzis wrote:useless cricketbrain

I will not allow myself to insult!
What is your nikgame
Apologies - I do not accept!

Its nice that you edit your posts after my response. And you missed all i wrote about roleplay and ingame politic and so further if i meet cricket wondering around i will think about you.

My ingame name is as my name Mikus. My claim dont have name.
vienradzis

Postby vienradzis » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Small update
vienradzis

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind