Jamestown- Several Items for SALE!- Best Offers get them!

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: Jamestown- Several Items for SALE!- Best Offers get them

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Cheena wrote:He only has nothing else to do than scare Jamestown beginers. And as long as a land is not claimed, it can be considered as abandonned and so, have a new usage for the things left in there is the best choice you can do. No stealing in that.

Keep to your savage ways.... You already saw where that landed you last time you didn't heed my advice. Face down in the middle of Darwoth's city.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Cheena » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 pm

You don't see farther than your nose Chief. Darwoth actually made me a Salem player by killing me, and he taught me more than one could think he intended to. He also pushed us folks on the stage for a while, and by doing so, allowed us to find new places to settle. I'm 100% glad I didn't follow your advice :lol:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Cheena wrote:You don't see farther than your nose Chief. Darwoth actually made me a Salem player by killing me, and he taught me more than one could think he intended to. He also pushed us folks on the stage for a while, and by doing so, allowed us to find new places to settle. I'm 100% glad I didn't follow your advice :lol:

Spoken like a true noob.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby alagar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

I guess Cheena fall in love with Darwoth, he always talk about darwoth in every topic he post.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby AAlex » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

Alright, cut the needles derails please, if you have anything to add in terms of 'matters of justice' then please make a separate thread in the appropriate sub forum.
''We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.'' - Sir Winston Churchill
AAlex

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 am

Did these items end up selling? The suspense was killing me during my entire Spirit Walk.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to The Trade-Wind