Looking for the people who's ore vein I just stole...

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Looking for the people who's ore vein I just stole...

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 am

This thread is here because I even though I'm not entirely a jerk I did a jerkish thing. But I'm willing to take it back because, again, I'm not 'entirely' a jerk.

So, there seems to be a large construction project that cropped up near my hovel in the darkness. I'm a wary sort, so I have my alt squatting nearby it. Its an impressive flattening start to what could have been a lucrative mining claim: but they forgot to extend their claim over their ore vein... or at least the one I can see.

For the last few days there has been no life at the claim, and the majority of the lean-tos except for 1 are not homesteaded. I have no idea if these people will be friendly or hostile. I have no idea if they are still using the claim , or if they are even alive.

But if they are:

I'm looking for the person/people who may have recently signed into their darkness claim and now are possibly going "Wtf, some divcheese claimed up our ore vein we never claimed! We want blood!"

I'm the divcheese and I want to talk. No, I'm not after your goods or silver or your beautifully functioning livers and kidneys. Send me a member of your group who can prove that they are indeed a member of your group by walking on this claim and you can possibly get your mine back. While I can promise you I will not attack and murder you, promises are cheap in the world of Salem, just go ahead and be wary and toss your most unloved uninvested character to parley with me and stay well within the claim. I do this because I really have no interest in developing this ore vein, but a lot of interest in my self preservation.

EDIT: And if this is not you or your group, but you know of someone blowing up/rage quitting about losing their ore vein; point them this way.
Uronoro

Re: Looking for the people who's ore vein I just stole...

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:57 am

Ah yes my tribe has referred to you as "Ore *****". We have secretly been developing technology to remove your claim but you removing it voluntarily is certainly wise on your part. When would you like to meet so that we may have a pow wow? Not only must you answer for your crimes of stealing our Ore Mine but we have noticed an abundance of missing trees in the area and now that you have disclosed that you are the one who lives near us you must answer for your crimes against Mother Earth. Choose your next move wisely Ore *****.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 am

*chuckles* RPing trolls. :lol:

Irony to that, though, this claim has a massive stack of logs just outside of it. Its been really hard not taking them.

They flatten land like an angry hoard of foundation experts but don't know a damn thing about protecting their property.
Uronoro

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am

Uronoro wrote:*chuckles* RPing trolls. :lol:

Irony to that, though, this claim has a massive stack of logs just outside of it. Its been really hard not taking them.

They flatten land like an angry hoard of foundation experts but don't know a damn thing about protecting their property.

Trolls have not been seen in these lands since the days of Ogres. Chief PeePooKaka thinks that perhaps Ore ***** reads too many fantasy books. Just to be sure we are talking about the same stolen ore mine which direction are you from boston?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Just to be sure we are talking about the same stolen ore mine which direction are you from boston?

Not east. ¦]
Uronoro

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 am

Uronoro wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:Just to be sure we are talking about the same stolen ore mine which direction are you from boston?

Not east. ¦]

Ah we are not east as well! Definitely same mine then. Are you prepared to hear our terms for the safe release of our mine?

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Ah we are not east as well! Definitely same mine then. Are you prepared to hear our terms for the safe release of our mine?

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

Of course. You can tell them to my alt. At the claim.

While we meet, would you also like to engage in the trade of some nice blankets freshly woven in the far foreign lands of Europe? I promise they are free of any type of virulent population decimating pathogen.

That would be cliché. :?
Uronoro

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 pm

I want to interject with something OT:

1/ If I eat your heart will I gain your fantastic drawing/watercolour skills?
2/ What is your diet like? (You are what you eat.. )
3/ Where do you live?

*wolfish grin*
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Qukatt wrote:I want to interject with something OT:

1/ If I eat your heart will I gain your fantastic drawing/watercolour skills?
2/ What is your diet like? (You are what you eat.. )
3/ Where do you live?

*wolfish grin*

Don't eat my diet, your arteries will clog, and if I am what I eat, then I must be an unhealthy hybrid of steak, pasta, and the occasional apple. And sushi (so mercury). And capsaicin.

And I owe whatever drawing capabilities I have to the great celestial diety Lupa, may Her paws dust our humble planet with the pure snowy frost of comets *inclines head reverently*.

(translation: thank you for the compliment!)

And I actually do live south west from Boston, a thousand miles away, in a state called Texas (please don't hold that against me, can't help where I'm born).
Uronoro

Postby milonti » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Uronoro wrote:
And I actually do live south west from Boston, a thousand miles away, in a state called Texas (please don't hold that against me, can't help where I'm born).

Too late, this is the drama sub-forum. I'm required to judge you now.

*JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE*
milonti

Next

Return to House of Burgesses