Natives to Salem Revealed!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Natives to Salem Revealed!

Postby kfv7 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 am

Nice post, but I dont like to rp. :?

Someone know how or have an idea if the population of salem in general enjoy it?
kfv7

Postby Superiodity » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

I'm not into RP either but I find this thread quite entertaining and funny, just hope they don't find the many tree stumps I've made within forests.
Superiodity

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am

kfv7 wrote:Nice post, but I dont like to rp. :?

Someone know how or have an idea if the population of salem in general enjoy it?

Ah Welcome to my Humble teepee. You shall be known as "Wet Blanket". You make the broad statement that you do not like to roleplay but I believe that you in fact do like to roleplay and have just had a bad experience in the past. Lucky for you our culture is one that revolves around sharing and you can be completely open and true to yourself here. Did you attempt to roleplay with a loved one and you forgot to have a Safe Word? Or perhaps you said the safe word and in the heat of the moment they did not hear you and now you forever have an area where your hair does not grow back? You can talk to Chief PeePooKaKa about it. It will not leave this thread Wet Blanket. Feel free to open up.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby kfv7 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 am

Ok I will. Nothing of what you told happen. The only experience I had with rpers was killing thems with my friends in other games and laugh at their qq. I think that rp its a stupid thing to do. But hey, it is just my opinion; if you like it, good for you.

PD: English its not my native language, I try to do my best but I know that my written and spoken english sucks. So please dont be a *** about it.
kfv7

Postby Banok » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 am

awesome. I was thinking myself that roleplaying native indians would be fun, kind of disapointing you are dressing/building like everyone else tho tbh
Banok

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 am

Banok wrote:awesome. I was thinking myself that roleplaying native indians would be fun, kind of disapointing you are dressing/building like everyone else tho tbh

I can assure you we are "building" like nobody else. When players find our sacred lands I promise you screenshots of construction marvels the White Man could never build. As far as our uniforms they are a work in progress and unfortunately a bear ate all our loincloths a few days ago.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:43 pm

10/10, would read again.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby baronbowden » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 pm

kfv7 wrote:Ok I will. Nothing of what you told happen. The only experience I had with rpers was killing thems with my friends in other games and laugh at their qq. I think that rp its a stupid thing to do. But hey, it is just my opinion; if you like it, good for you.

PD: English its not my native language, I try to do my best but I know that my written and spoken english sucks. So please dont be a *** about it.

Dying laughing at the parting thought. Succinctness at it's best
baronbowden

Postby Weeddog » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 am

*Spoiler Alert*

Things don't turn out so well for the Natives.
Weeddog

Postby staxjax » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 am

Weeddog wrote:*Spoiler Alert*

Things don't turn out so well for the Natives.

Good riddance.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses