Beyond the veil of strange neighbourhood

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Beyond the veil of strange neighbourhood

Postby niko8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi,

If this story have't been so amuse for me, i wouldn't post it here :)

As some of you may already know Darwoth sieged my village again. And this story reminded me of the one from the past when darwoth sieged "the lost colony of agropelters village" where i played with ammabros. I remember that sad time when darwoth summoned and killed my friends and me too on the next day. But anyway since that time i have learner a lot how powerful and tricky darwoth can be.

Even though the situation looks pretty the same but this time i have a better bunker :)

So everything started when i noticed a waste claim covering a corner of the north-west wall yesterday. So i built a fence of branches to prevent his possible attack from that side.

But today the situation changed a bit after i noticed another waste claim covering the south part of the village.

I have been wondering all this days why darwoth is trying to kill me. After long discussions with my friends we came to the conclusion that this is not true he just cannot live without me. He likes to be my neighbor that's all. He spent thousands of silvers for 3 waste claims he placed so far. Moreover he has built 2 towns too next to my one and named both of them by my most favorite slogan "Kis Mi As". I'm impressed. Very impressed.

Darwoth wrote:Image

niko8 wrote:Image Image

So knowing how strong darwoth is and possibilities he has i don't want to make any predictions. I just want to see what will happen.

You would say, -who cares? there will be a wipe in some day...But i just don't want darwoth to kill me and whitepoint and make a thread how he managed to deal with us.That's why i'm still protecting my char. :P

Update 17.02.14

Darwoth attacking my village

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5opHwLRFY
Last edited by niko8 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niko8

Re: Beyond the veil of strange neighbourhood

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 pm

you have nothing to fear until i start building campfires around the perimeter.
Darwoth

Postby niko8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Darwoth wrote:you have nothing to fear until i start building campfires around the perimeter.

surprise me
niko8

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

it is not nearly as exciting as all that unfortunately, i was going to see if i could slip through the corner but kandarims client has made that less of a success these days. when i saw you spawn a bunch of alts with the same hair etc and the sign you left i dropped the second claim across the bottom to troll you and see what your response would be that's all :lol:
Darwoth

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:it is not nearly as exciting as all that unfortunately, i was going to see if i could slip through the corner but kandarims client has made that less of a success these days. when i saw you spawn a bunch of alts with the same hair etc and the sign you left i dropped the second claim across the bottom to troll you and see what your response would be that's all :lol:

So no happy ending in this siege? :cry:
RobertoKarlos

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm

my scents expired a while ago and whitepoint just runs away like pirates anyhow when a real siege happens, if a wipe was not imminent i would have spent the effort needed to get him but it is and the window has passed as of about 29 hours ago,
Darwoth

Postby niko8 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:it is not nearly as exciting as all that unfortunately, i was going to see if i could slip through the corner but kandarims client has made that less of a success these days. when i saw you spawn a bunch of alts with the same hair etc and the sign you left i dropped the second claim across the bottom to troll you and see what your response would be that's all :lol:

okay :shock: :shock: :shock: but it has been fun though
niko8

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm

yep, hope you come back next world. just don't catch the claegue.
Darwoth

Postby niko8 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

:o BLOODY HELL, he broke in through the tree wall :o

here is a short video of the situation atm...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5opHwLRFY

Last edited by niko8 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niko8

Postby Procne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Why weren't braziers shooting in the end?
Procne

Next

Return to House of Burgesses