The Queen is Dead, long live the Queen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The Queen is Dead, long live the Queen

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:21 am

Rumours reached my ears of a town in the south infested by the Claegue. I put on my Doctor's mask for safety, and investigated. Upon reaching the town, signs of the infestation were present. Numerous leantos indicated the symptom of zerging. One of the villagers seemed concerned about the situation and allowed me entry to inspect the place.

It soon became clear that a resident by the name of Queent8r had fallen victim to the Claegue. Perhaps the victim understood that she needed to be cleansed, one cannot know the mind of a victim sticken by the Clague. In any case, she deliberately returned to the infested town and subjected herself to my scalpel. I tried my best to save her, but it was beyond my skills.

Her friend Embryanna was contacted to come make an attempt to save her also, but alas she refused. Queent8r has been purgued of the Claegue and will emerge into the new world Clean.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKG9NWpDrCA
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: The Queen is Dead, long live the Queen

Postby Binks » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 am

Just to note: This is not the Candy Queen.
Binks

Postby DeepSixed » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:24 am

QueenTR was always ready to help a fellow traveler.

That should never be marginalized or ignored. The fact you betrayed her is not a point in your favor.

Your so called clensing is little more than a child-like temper tantrum of fate.

Grow up or gtfo... your antics will not be tolerated on the new server.
DeepSixed

Postby solitude_stalker » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 am

She was such good person. :(
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby mentalyll » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:30 am

Hey Ho, another witch is dead!

Salem is a little safer once again.
mentalyll

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:30 am

jorb be praised another player has been purged
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alprice » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:32 am

Well said but the thing is, nothing that this group post means anything. They keep hitting bases that are noob. They can't hit a base that would kick their buts. They try to say that the tribe plays dirty but in fact they are the filth. Tsk tak what will they post next. I hope my special lime pit isn't next! Oh how I made so much lime there for my best friend.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby mentalyll » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 am

alprice wrote:Well said but the thing is, nothing that this group post means anything. They keep hitting bases that are noob. They can't hit a base that would kick their buts. They try to say that the tribe plays dirty but in fact they are the filth. Tsk tak what will they post next. I hope my special lime pit isn't next! Oh how I made so much lime there for my best friend.

"You have just been trolled by Embie!!"

^ this doesnt mean anything either. You might want to look up the definition.
mentalyll

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:49 am

my god the claegue is everywhere, i thank you for seeking out this invisible nemesis and taking action.
Darwoth

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 am

Ahhhh wait where am I. What just happened to me? I can't really remember the last week of salem only to remember I spoke to claeyt. Oh no, it didn't happen to me did it? Juda, I always knew we would duel to the end. I stood my ground even though infected and fought my best. This will not be the last you will see of the Queen of ism. The ism is getting closer and will over take you all muhahahaha.

See you in the new world you can count on that.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Next

Return to House of Burgesses