Notice of intent for upcoming world

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Notice of intent for upcoming world

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:48 pm

very well, if you make a thread telling claeyt he is an ******* it will help stave off the symptoms until you can acquire adequate protection.
Darwoth

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Darwoth wrote:very well, if you make a thread telling claeyt he is an ******* it will help stave off the symptoms until you can acquire adequate protection.

I think you should search on forums Claeyts few first posts, I was writing there what I think about him, it is sad that people needed over a year to agree with me.
darnokpl

Postby Potjeh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Darwoth wrote:you do not seem to understand that there are numerous mega zergs from haven coming over.

No they're not.
Potjeh

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 pm

i will trust my sources that are generally correct instead of a guy that has not played the game in a year and a half and is typically wrong about everything anyway.
Darwoth

Postby naosnule » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Darwoth wrote:i will trust my sources that are generally correct instead of a guy that has not played the game in a year and a half and is typically wrong about everything anyway.

I would also say any lie to convince you to join a smaller zerg. (Even though the zerg you are joining is the biggest one on the server :lol: )
naosnule

Postby Potjeh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:29 pm

A cursory glance at Haven forums is sufficient to see they're not really all that interested in Salem.
Potjeh

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 pm

a look at these forums would seem like it is 10 people talking, there are at least twice that many groups of 10 or more making plans for the new server just from the salem playerbase.

point is forums don't mean ****.
Darwoth

Postby ysbryd » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Lol seems I touched a nerve there, wasnt my intention, as you say, you can play your game your way, its just that I loathe and abhor everything the tribe stands for, including the fact that they do not allow their members to play the game .... their own way....

As I said, always thought you were kinda cool, even though you raided me once or twice, and its just sad to see another go over to the control freaks.

If what you say about the Havenites is true, we should see some interesting tales over the next few months, but somehow I doubt it, they are pretty entrenched in their Haven is so much better attitudes.
Personally I like em both, and have played both for long periods of time, although not in any noticable way in either world, I tend to keep myself to myself and let the others get the action. Its just a little less fun in the forums with every one of the more notable players playing the same team... and THAT team ...
Ahh well, all the best for next world, and be gentle next time you raid me :D
Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby naosnule » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:50 pm

ysbryd wrote: I loathe and abhor everything the tribe stands for

Darwoth and the tribe share several philosophies.
naosnule

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Darwoth wrote:YOU are not permitted to talk to me without your respirator, if anyone has a more clearcut case of the claegue than you it is claeyt himself.

I think I've missed that, I wasn't here for long time, so I am probably one of many returning people that doesn't have that, whatever it is.

Darnok confirmed to have full blown claegue
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses