Notice of intent for upcoming world

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Notice of intent for upcoming world

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:48 am

to bad the quote was out of context and had nothing to do with the thread at all.
Darwoth

Postby ysbryd » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:23 pm

more interesting than the tribes inane drivelling anyway, good luck with the war Darwoth
Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby Procne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm

But this is a tribe drivel.
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

i am getting tired of you attempting to undermine the healthy of the new world with your petty grudges procne, you shall one day come to realize the seriousness of the claegue.
Darwoth

Postby ysbryd » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Have to admit I am a little disappointed in you Darwoth, always saw you as a lone wolf, bending to no ones will, and now I find you have lowered yourself to the level of the tribe. I shall hope that this is a subversive act, and that you will destroy them from within, or from without, when you are strong enough to do so.
Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby Snowpig » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Brace for your fanbois & -grrls, "Robin Hood" Darwoth :lol:
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 pm

ysbryd wrote:Have to admit I am a little disappointed in you Darwoth, always saw you as a lone wolf, bending to no ones will, and now I find you have lowered yourself to the level of the tribe. I shall hope that this is a subversive act, and that you will destroy them from within, or from without, when you are strong enough to do so.

i give no **** about anyones dissapointment, i have played the game solo for 2.5 years across all three servers. kept the peace best i could on jamestown for the servers duration and so on. i do not owe anybody anything, if you folks do not like the tribe then man up and war them instead of expecting me or someone else to do it for you.

i am a lone wolf, this time however i chose to associate with a few people and assist them when needed and do my own thing when not. only makes sense that this group would be the tribe and remnants of the candies given that they are the closest group of players to my own playstyle and i have more history with these groups than anyone else in the game.

you do not seem to understand that there are numerous mega zergs from haven coming over. if salem is to remain salem with the same personalities you have all grown to love to hate over the months then those personalities will have to work together.
Darwoth

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:
ysbryd wrote:Have to admit I am a little disappointed in you Darwoth, always saw you as a lone wolf, bending to no ones will, and now I find you have lowered yourself to the level of the tribe. I shall hope that this is a subversive act, and that you will destroy them from within, or from without, when you are strong enough to do so.

i give no **** about anyones dissapointment, i have played the game solo for 2.5 years across all three servers. kept the peace best i could on jamestown for the servers duration and so on. i do not owe anybody anything, if you folks do not like the tribe then man up and war them instead of expecting me or someone else to do it for you.

i am a lone wolf, this time however i chose to associate with a few people and assist them when needed and do my own thing when not. only makes sense that this group would be the tribe and remnants of the candies given that they are the closest group of players to my own playstyle and i have more history with these groups than anyone else in the game.

you do not seem to understand that there are numerous mega zergs from haven coming over. if salem is to remain salem with the same personalities you have all grown to love to hate over the months then those personalities will have to work together.

Wow so long post and only single "****", it seems that the tribe already has a bad influence on you ¦]

As for team up and war part I can agree with you that people should do this and they had few months on plymouth to do this, but they prefered to write and cry on forums instead doing anything in game.
In I&I you said people doesn't want to make larger groups, but didn't explained why and now you are joining bigger group to stand against zergs :)
I hope many will follow you, not that they should join the tribe, but to make their own groups larger.
darnokpl

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 pm

YOU are not permitted to talk to me without your respirator, if anyone has a more clearcut case of the claegue than you it is claeyt himself.
Darwoth

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:YOU are not permitted to talk to me without your respirator, if anyone has a more clearcut case of the claegue than you it is claeyt himself.

I think I've missed that, I wasn't here for long time, so I am probably one of many returning people that doesn't have that, whatever it is.
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses