Notice of intent for upcoming world

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Notice of intent for upcoming world

Postby Brona » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:Sorry, English is not my first language.

In that case you are doing very well. My bad : \
Brona

Postby iamah » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Darwoth wish to be Clayet so bad... he raided all of Jamestown, and when the population shrink he setup a town to "help newbies"... one day his male companion didn't make love right to him so he killed everyone he invited

Darwoth wrote:I have spent the last year+ in game killing scores of people, raiding everything of value in sight and taking out all of my threats and enemies. i have grown mostly bored of that and wish to try something different

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7425
iamah

Postby Droj » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 pm

i applaud such action. gg
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Binks wrote:False, I'm always right.

I refute:

Binks wrote:Edit: Stromie's biles are not real. I just confirmed it. She wouldn't duel me but stabbed a deer in front of me and it only hit for 35.
Glennfinnan

Postby alprice » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:54 pm

I will wear my nurses outfit proudly as I work hard to cure those who are infected.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:
Binks wrote:False, I'm always right.

I refute:

Binks wrote:Edit: Stromie's biles are not real. I just confirmed it. She wouldn't duel me but stabbed a deer in front of me and it only hit for 35.

You're dumb. She lied about her biles. Her previous teammates confirmed it. She admitted it to me in pm's You can guess someone's biles by watching them hit an animal. Sure they can fake it by draining there yellowbile, but that just was not the case.

cannibalkirby wrote:and binx is 100% right as usual :P

^

You're also the spawn of Satan so your argument is invalid.
Binks

Postby Wumpe » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Imagethat just aint true, i have no affiliation to that person
Wumpe

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Claeyt wrote:...and does anybody really believe that Chief and Binks won't be looking for Colesie, Mushi and Dallane?

Again we are not playing together. So far i'm still a hermit. I really don't understand why you carry on about who is playing with you. You would think that your saviors from the shining force would be a good lesson.

I'm gonna go ahead and spill the beans that there is a alliance chat created just for you. Everyone in this has agreed that when we find any trace of you that we hit from all sides and don't stop till there is nothing but dirt. After that we go our ways and get back to w.e we were doing before. There are enough people in on this that whoever betrays is going to get delt with much like you.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby colesie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Claeyt wrote:...and does anybody really believe that Chief and Binks won't be looking for Colesie, Mushi and Dallane?

We're all cool now, it's you no one wants :geek:
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Greetings Pilgrims of Salem,

Lord Darwoth, the new Surgeon General has appointed me to the Board of the Salem Health Organization. I am tasked with heading up the Public Advisory Commision and to generate awareness of the Clague. I have brought with me today a Public Service Announcement to launch the Salem Health Organization's latest Campaign:

If any Salemite see's something, say something. All and/or any rats are to be avoided, do not attempt an extermenation yourself. Subjects are armed and highly dangerous. Please contact a SHO Repr. to have a certified pest removal technician inspect your dwelling and to safely and securely remove the vermin, contagion, or contaminated goods.

We thank you for your time. Remember: If you see something, say Something! Jorb, Bless you all.

With Regards,

Shill, Board Member
Public Advisory Commision
Salem Health Organization
Shill

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses