Notice of intent for upcoming world

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Notice of intent for upcoming world

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Binks wrote:You're dumb. She lied about her biles. Her previous teammates confirmed it. She admitted it to me in pm's You can guess someone's biles by watching them hit an animal. Sure they can fake it by draining there yellowbile, but that just was not the case.

For a second try to read carefully what I say.
You "confirmed" that her biles were not the ones she posted on the grounds of that she wouldn't duel you and that she hit a deer for 35. As I already pointed out, you didn't say a single word about whether her yellow bile was or wasn't full at the time and even if you did - that would simply be a lie, since there is no real way to tell what another player's current humours are. You assumed that she had full biles and only that let you infer that her maximum biles were lower than the ones presented in her picture. As such your final conclusion was incorrect, what implies that you aren't always right as you stated.

Of course you can guess someone's (maximum) biles by watching them hit an animal, but you can guess them only in such a way that you really only know what somebody's yellow bile is minimally (and that may be still pretty hard if you don't know anything about the individual's attack bonuses etc).

The "previous teammates" and "admission" part is pretty much meaningless in regards to your sentence that I had concerns with. Note that I only referred to this and only sentence where you "confirmed" something on the grounds of hitting a deer when in fact you confirmed...nothing.

And in case you were to again misinterpret - no, I'm not saying that the biles she posted are real. That's pretty much unknown considering that lack of proof does not imply that the thesis is false and you didn't bring any sort of an argument that would refute the authenticity of her picture.

Saying that I'm dumb while not even grasping what I'm saying is quite foolhardy, but hey, weren't you one of the "Candy kids"? That makes perfect sense now since Candy land is the place where logic and reasonable thinking is forsaken.

THE INDIVIDUAL BINKS REVEALS THE CLEAGUE SYNDROMES - ILLOGICAL INFERENCE, MENTAL HANDICAP. DIAGNOSIS IS SIMPLE - HE IS INFECTED, TREAT HIM WITH CAUTION.
Glennfinnan

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm

As always glenn is an idiot. Binks had her hit the animal 3 seconds after she finished getting a gluttony level up. As such, he knew her biles were full. As expected, you are wrong.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:As always glenn is an idiot. Binks had her hit the animal 3 seconds after she finished getting a gluttony level up. As such, he knew her biles were full. As expected, you are wrong.

I fail to see any info regarding this incident in the following sentence:

Binks wrote:Edit: Stromie's biles are not real. I just confirmed it. She wouldn't duel me but stabbed a deer in front of me and it only hit for 35.

Conclusion - you're an idiot.
Last edited by Glennfinnan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glennfinnan

Postby Mushibag » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:39 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:As always glenn is an idiot. Binks had her hit the animal 3 seconds after she finished getting a gluttony level up. As such, he knew her biles were full. As expected, you are wrong.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

If it was 3 seconds after finishing getting a gluttony level up, this would indicate that her humours were indeed NOT full. When you gain a humour from gluttony, you do not automatically get full humours when you exit glutton mode, you must eat to fill the newly acquired humours. Your logic fails you, sir.
Mushibag

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:-Glenn Wrecking You-

Glenn,

None of the Candy Gang by any shred of light, know any of the following terms:

Implicit
Logic
Reason
Posit
Presuppose
Ontic
Reference
Transcendence
Frame
Fact
Deduce, Deductive, Deduction
Induce, Inductive, Induction
Axiomatic
Maxim
Sound
Truth
Fallacy, False
Error, Err

If anyone should lack these terms and operate at room temperature, chances are they have infected with the Clague. Avoid them. I leave you with the following study of another Candy Gang Clague victim:

With Regards,

Shill, Board Member
Public Advisory Commission
Salem Health Organization
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Mushibag wrote:If it was 3 seconds after finishing getting a gluttony level up, this would indicate that her humours were indeed NOT full. When you gain a humour from gluttony, you do not automatically get full humours when you exit glutton mode, you must eat to fill the newly acquired humours. Your logic fails you, sir.

Well played.... 99% full.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Shill wrote: I leave you with the following study of another Candy Gang Clague victim...

Thank you, however I'm already familiar with the "Deer Of The Dark" / #8990-110-998A case.
Glennfinnan

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:
Shill wrote: I leave you with the following study of another Candy Gang Clague victim...

Thank you, however I'm already familiar with the "Deer Of The Dark" / #8990-110-998A case.

Ah, well please forward it to any other colleagues in the field, the Public needs to be aware as much as possible. Thanks Glenn.

With Regards,

Shill, Board Member
Public Advisory Commission
Salem Health Organization
Shill

Postby naosnule » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Question about the deer hitting with thrust:

Isn't the formula for thrust without gear still DMG = 5*sqrt("current yb"/10)?

Which would mean that a 35 dmg hit without gear => 35 = 5*sqrt("current yb"/10) => "current yb" = 490 ?
naosnule

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

¦] :lol: ¦] :lol: ¦] :lol: ¦] :lol: ¦] :lol: ¦] :lol: ¦]

Boy, this turned into a troll parade pretty damn fast.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses