Notice of intent for upcoming world

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Notice of intent for upcoming world

Postby solitude » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:04 pm

In the new age where all sins are forgiven and all foes come together to start anew in peace, to start make new companions, and to wage new wars, no one should forget that Claeyt should still not be trusted. Even in a server so new and fresh as the one we are about to get, any companionship with claeyt is bound to result in people going dumb. In this world many were unaware about this disease that rots off your IQ. However, as soon as this threat was detected, a through search and investigation was done upon the nature of this disease and it was decided (by a team of experts) that clayeat feeds on a players IQ and, instead of using it to make more sense, just mixes them with his lies and stupidity and spills it into the forums, hence corrupting more minds. :shock: On no account should this disease prevail in the new world and I agree to work with everyone else to eradicate this plague.
solitude

Postby MrGemini » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Darwoth wrote:i am speaking of course about the one known as claeyt.

I dont think Salem got empty cause just of one person. It also was some changes which ppl didnt like, and also a fresh start of H&H.
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 pm

MrGemini wrote:
I dont think Salem got empty cause just of one person.

obviously you know nothing about the claegue.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Darwoth wrote:
MrGemini wrote:
I dont think Salem got empty cause just of one person.

obviously you know nothing about the claegue.

Please excuse gem. He is german and isn't wise in cleague outbreak. I'll scrub him up don't worry my SG.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mushibag » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Claeyt wrote:...and does anybody really believe that Chief and Binks won't be looking for Colesie, Mushi and Dallane?

***** you Claeyt! Don't group me in the same category as that ***** turncoat piece of **** Colesie.

colesie wrote:
Claeyt wrote:...and does anybody really believe that Chief and Binks won't be looking for Colesie, Mushi and Dallane?

We're all cool now, it's you no one wants :geek:

***** you Colesie! You are not "cool," and I shall not rest until you have once again quit Salem to return to your beloved Haven, where your retardation is more acceptable. You are clearly infected with the claegue, and will be treated as such.
Last edited by Mushibag on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushibag

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm

thank you doctor dallane, we must stay on top of these things so that we do not suffer the consequences of claegue infection once again.
Darwoth

Postby MrGemini » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm

i said one man, not claeygeth
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:35 pm

claegue was brought to us by patient zero (claeyt) where it spread and killed the entire game.

do not underestimate the effects one person can have, i have seen this mistake play out numerous times.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 pm

MrGemini wrote:i said one man, not claeygeth

Claeyt does not make fire. He is the one who puts fire out. Therefore he is not fire clan and must be purged in holy flame.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Claeyt wrote:Eventually the Tribe will find Darwoth and all hell will break loose. :lol:

The Tribal Council has had many a discussion about the seriousness of the Claegue. While it is true that there is a bumpy history with the one known as Darwoth we have determined that in the times ahead we shall require a Surgeon General and he shall be affiliated as "Tribal Horde". Thus, he shall not be bound to the rules of the Treaty, nor shall we hunt or pursue him as his aims in this world are noble and his pursuit one of justice.

We will be educating Treaty members about the Claegue to ensure that the disease does not spread among the enlightened. Treaty Members who take action to spread the Claegue will lose their treaty-status.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses