The Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Second Age Treaty

Postby Gallient » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:13 am

Khaztropix wrote:
Welcome back, drinking buddy.

I heard Jorgen was throwing a celebration in honor of Tribe victory over all the lesser folk, would never miss such a party!
Gallient

Postby Procne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 am

Will the treaty protect from Darwoth?
If yes, does that mean the tribe will keep Darwoth on a short leash? Or is Darwoth the enemy of the tribe?
Or will you just come up with some excuses for why treaty payers had to be destroyed by Darwoth?
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:27 am

not being infected with the claegue is what protects you from darwoth, please see the claegue thread for details.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am

Darwoth wrote:not being infected with the claegue is what protects you from darwoth, please see the claegue thread for details.

This. Treaty Members are expected to comply with the rules of the Treaty as well as not subject themselves to be carriers of the Clague.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Procne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 am

Darwoth wrote:however i now want nothing more than to amass the largest body count i possibly can from the common playerbase as punishment for the last week of celebration at my and others expense.

Oh, so the claegue now includes "common playerbase" and everyone who was happy about the wipe.

But I can't see any info in the treaty about claegue. That would also mean people with claegue cannot join the treaty.

Do you have more "exceptions" like this? Especially ones that include "common playerbase"? :lol:
Procne

Postby Snowpig » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:13 am

Procne wrote:
Darwoth wrote:however i now want nothing more than to amass the largest body count i possibly can from the common playerbase as punishment for the last week of celebration at my and others expense.

Oh, so the claegue now includes "common playerbase" and everyone who was happy about the wipe.

But I can't see any info in the treaty about claegue. That would also mean people with claegue cannot join the treaty.

Do you have more "exceptions" like this? Especially ones that include "common playerbase"? :lol:

I just highlighted one very apparent symptom of the claegue for you...
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby Procne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 am

Wait! But the tribe was celebrating each time they beat and destroyed someone's whole progress. That means they all have claegue!
Procne

Postby er-queent8r » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Please take it from me, you do not want to get infected by this disease called the claegue. It takes over your toon and you have not control of what you are doing. Please take proper precautions to prevent being infected.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby _Gunnar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:43 pm

There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Tribe. There will be no love, except the love of the Tribe. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always -- do not forget this, Procne -- always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever.
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Procne wrote: everyone who was happy about the wipe.

finding joy in the end of the world is a sign of insanity, thus a symptom of the claegue. the common playerbase is at the highest risk of infection, as evidenced by the last week of posts on these very forums.

treaty members will recieve a claegue vaccine and be educated by my native brethren on how to prevent future infection.

to simplify there are two certain ways to be killed on the new server.

not pay the treaty.
get the claegue.

pretty ***** simple, the steps to avoid calamity at either of these things is outlined for numerous pages in several threads.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses