The Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Second Age Treaty

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 am

Mushibag wrote:Shut up, Claeyt. We all found out that Darwoth was with Tribe from the Chief's reply to YOU.

jwhitehorn wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Eventually the Tribe will find Darwoth and all hell will break loose. :lol:

The Tribal Council has had many a discussion about the seriousness of the Claegue. While it is true that there is a bumpy history with the one known as Darwoth we have determined that in the times ahead we shall require a Surgeon General and he shall be affiliated as "Tribal Horde". Thus, he shall not be bound to the rules of the Treaty, nor shall we hunt or pursue him as his aims in this world are noble and his pursuit one of justice.

We will be educating Treaty members about the Claegue to ensure that the disease does not spread among the enlightened. Treaty Members who take action to spread the Claegue will lose their treaty-status.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

So it's True. Darwoth has joined the Tribe. Wow.

How much you want to bet he terrorizes 10 tribal members with his free pass before he ever finds out where I live.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

see claeyt? look what you have done!
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 am

LOL! He had to bold and underline what chief said to help himself understand the situation. It was very Claegue of him.
Binks

Postby solitude » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:54 am

God, the second age has not started yet but the clague is already rearing its ugly head. Some1 make it stop talking.
solitude

Postby Ikpeip » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 am

Good evening,

The transparent (and pretty "JV") attempts to manipulate Darwoth in this thread by hyping his relationship with the Tribe are pretty laughable.

The attempts to manipulate Tribal politics by pointing out Darwoth might crawfish are also not quite up to snuff.

These follies only further accentuate the rot that has addled your wits.

Faithfully,

-Peter
Ikpeip

Postby Gallient » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:33 am

Ikpeip wrote:
Faithfully,

-Peter

Wat!?
Gallient

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 am

Gallient wrote:
Ikpeip wrote:
Faithfully,

-Peter

Wat!?

should not be surprised, it is pretty obvious that the claegue robbed paul to pay peter.
Darwoth

Postby Procne » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 am

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,

The transparent (and pretty "JV") attempts to manipulate Darwoth in this thread by hyping his relationship with the Tribe are pretty laughable.

The attempts to manipulate Tribal politics by pointing out Darwoth might crawfish are also not quite up to snuff.

These follies only further accentuate the rot that has addled your wits.

Faithfully,

-Peter

Come on, don't go defensive mode. We both know that Darwoth has a history of going on killing sprees every now and then. Especially that he has already threatened that he will do just that - killing as many characters as he can.
With the tribe apparently being the only faction so far, one might want to join the treaty in order to play in relative peace. But then the contents of this thread make me doubt it. We have Darwoth threatening and using excuse of a "claegue" to call anyone he wants an enemy. For all I know one could get killed for simply asking questions. Or for being a newb / casual player, and Darwoth hates those with passion.

So far I haven't seen any serious statement made by the tribe or Darwoth which would clearly indicate the nature of the relationship between the both parties and what does it mean for treaty payers. Especially that this "claegue" is not mentioned anywhere in the treaty and so far I have seen it being used as "I don't agree with you, you have cleague" argument. Which leads me to believe that Darwoth or the tribe can use this argument whenever they want and just get rid of the treaty payer.

Another thing that is worrying to me is the "TMs shall not conspire against the Tribe, or work to weaken their interests" rule. I think it needs explanation as to what exactly "work to weaken their interests" means. Will the tribe come and say "you have to buy 10 bars of iron, 200s each, from the tribe" because "the tribe needs silver and not buying those bars will weaken our interests"? Or is it limited only to physically attacking the tribe or any of the treaty payers, as well as supporting known enemies of the tribe with silver / items / information?

I think you can agree that many things have been said in recent weeks which may confuse the "common playerbase", so it would be good to resolve all the ambiguity.
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:28 am

if the details given do not suit you then feel free to disregard the entire thing and get your face cut off.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 am

also i have nothing against newbs lol, i have helped many. including several of the "veterans" you see on these forums when they were starting out.

what i do NOT like are annoying retards, just so happens 90% of this game are made up of said group including newbs.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses