The Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Second Age Treaty

Postby Mereni » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:09 am

Shill wrote:
Mereni wrote:Shill, for one, doesn't know what the Hell he's talking about and is in no way affiliated with the Tribal Horde.

Mereni is, reading impaired. In no way shape or form did I ever imply I was somehow affiliated to such a debased and fruitless organization as The Tribe, or it's Tribal Horde.

You claimed here:

Shill wrote:... being Russian, or "Soviet Stupid", will also get you killed if a qualifier becomes true:

(a) If a local populace of Russians achieves 4 or more, they are to be reclassified as zerg.
(b) If any Russian places upon his head, a Admiral's Hat, or a Pirate Captain's Hat, or any like thereof, he shall be deemed, pirate.

If (a) and (b) both become true, you are guaranteed 200% to be scalped.

to have knowledge of the tribe and how we react to Russian players.

Procne asked if this was indeed true.

I replied that you are talking out of your ass and have no clue. A situation which doesn't show any signs of changing. Try to keep up.
Mereni

Postby Shill » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 am

Mereni wrote:
Shill wrote:
Mereni wrote:Shill, for one, doesn't know what the Hell he's talking about and is in no way affiliated with the Tribal Horde.

Mereni is, reading impaired. In no way shape or form did I ever imply I was somehow affiliated to such a debased and fruitless organization as The Tribe, or it's Tribal Horde.

You claimed here:

Shill wrote:... being Russian, or "Soviet Stupid", will also get you killed if a qualifier becomes true:

(a) If a local populace of Russians achieves 4 or more, they are to be reclassified as zerg.
(b) If any Russian places upon his head, a Admiral's Hat, or a Pirate Captain's Hat, or any like thereof, he shall be deemed, pirate.

If (a) and (b) both become true, you are guaranteed 200% to be scalped.

to have knowledge of the tribe and how we react to Russian players.

Procne asked if this was indeed true.

I replied that you are talking out of your ass and have no clue. A situation which doesn't show any signs of changing. Try to keep up.

1. IF, is rather revealing in the qualifier, your argument is entirely ***** moot. Binks is Proxy, Dar is....idk, def not Tribe. I didn't name any of you twats, so shut your pipe hole, kick rocks, or go learn to argue correctly, and come back for even further roasting. Its 11:40PM, off hours in 20 minutes. I'll see you in the morning sweet thang.

P.S. You didn't reply ****, other than to stick your nose in my *******, and take a deep whif.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 am

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:I hurd you were rolling with darwoth and therefore the tribe :|

Wait....

Darwoth is joining the Tribe.

...in before the drama. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly have not been reading the forums.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Darwoth is joining the Tribe?

I guess not. Half of the last week's been trimmed it seems. So you're saying that Darwoth is applying for the Tribe? Where was that at? I can't find it.

I just can't see him going through all the hoops.... or doing whatever the Chief says for that matter.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I guess not. Half of the last week's been trimmed it seems. So you're saying that Darwoth is applying for the Tribe? Where was that at? I can't find it.

I just can't see him going through all the hoops.... or doing whatever the Chief says for that matter.

Damn i try to be nice and you just ***** it all up.

***** you claeyt, shut the ***** up.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby naosnule » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:

First principles, Claeyt. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature?'

Edits.

He hates, Claeyt. And what does he hate more than anything else? Zerging and weak players, Claeyt.

So it is evident that he plans to destroy the tribe sooner or later; infiltrating their ranks gives him the perfect opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
naosnule

Postby Mushibag » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Shut up, Claeyt. We all found out that Darwoth was with Tribe from the Chief's reply to YOU.

jwhitehorn wrote:
Claeyt wrote:Eventually the Tribe will find Darwoth and all hell will break loose. :lol:

The Tribal Council has had many a discussion about the seriousness of the Claegue. While it is true that there is a bumpy history with the one known as Darwoth we have determined that in the times ahead we shall require a Surgeon General and he shall be affiliated as "Tribal Horde". Thus, he shall not be bound to the rules of the Treaty, nor shall we hunt or pursue him as his aims in this world are noble and his pursuit one of justice.

We will be educating Treaty members about the Claegue to ensure that the disease does not spread among the enlightened. Treaty Members who take action to spread the Claegue will lose their treaty-status.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by Mushibag on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushibag

Postby Snowpig » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 pm

yeah, right.... :roll:
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby ysbryd » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Boring
Seriously isnt it time you all got lives and girlfriends etc?
I dont care if the treaty is now free, I didnt vote for you and so I will never recognise your so called rights over my game time. Force will never make you anything more than a terrorist organisation

(ahem edit, terrorist sounds like you engender terror.... which you dont)
Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby vienradzis » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:08 pm

ysbryd wrote:Boring
Seriously isnt it time you all got lives and girlfriends etc?

We all have...
vienradzis

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses