Old pirate captain's hat

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Old pirate captain's hat

Postby Sinnerman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 am

I sat one evening finishing last bottle of rum and cleaning my gun. Here comes one of my friend and invites me go to the pub and have a drink at the end of this century. I put my gun for the belt, took my hat and go outside. Without departing from the bay, I saw a few holes in my hat, my hat is worn out over the past couple of months and completely inoperable.
And what a Captain goes without a hat? Then I remembered that my old pal Nemesis had hat like my. I don't have time to wait when he will be online. Then I decided to visit my old pals from Shambhala and then have time to celebrate the end of the century.
Then I went to Shambhala and take that hat.

Along the way I came across a guy who has probably celebrated the end of the century.

I was almost at the goal remains to jump a couple of fences.

And finally I got to the goal.

And yes by the way Nemesis your hat was narrow. In any case, I am ready to return your hat for a mug of strong ale for the Captain.

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Re: Old pirate captain's hat

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 am

I'm going to enjoy killing you in the second age.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby pistolshrimp » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 am

Wow, some of that actually kind of made sense.
pistolshrimp

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:29 am

readable material? I think bing had a hand in this
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

jwhitehorn wrote:I'm going to enjoy killing you in the second age.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You have prior pledges made to myself, is this to be rendered you intend to honor that agreement? (Subject Matter for Context: Killing Russians)

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 am

Shill wrote:You have prior pledges made to myself, is this to be rendered you intend to honor that agreement? (Subject Matter for Context: Killing Russians)

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

And you were killed... Multiple times. Then rage-quit for months.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
And you were killed... Multiple times. Then rage-quit for months.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

4 times in almost 2 years? That is fewer than your admitted self. "Rage-quit", you're playing footsy with the terms. I'll go grave dig up some painhertz posts, and help enlighten the community on what qualifies as a "rage-quit", because jwhitehorn's definition is Riverside meth material. Anyways j, explain how anything outside your ***** just now, excuses you from honoring an agreement? Is it to be known, the Tribe is not a brand that can be trusted, or honorable?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 am

Shill wrote:
4 times in almost 2 years? That is fewer than your admitted self. "Rage-quit", you're playing footsy with the terms. I'll go grave dig up some painhertz posts, and help enlighten the community on what qualifies as a "rage-quit", because jwhitehorn's definition is Riverside meth material. Anyways j, explain how anything outside your ***** just now, excuses you from honoring an agreement? Is it to be known, the Tribe is not a brand that can be trusted, or honorable?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

I've honored the agreement 4 times. Your skype conversations show the rage. Your butthurt on these forums only highlight it.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am

jwhitehorn wrote:*****

I'm going to have to call your bluff. Your IQ attempted to further jsutify your *****, and not the actual issue raised. Either you mean to honor it, or you don't. If not, you need a valid reason as to why not. Its simple **** to figure out. Telling me about how your mom died in a collision with a drunk driver, would qualify. This has been proven in the past to qualify.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 am

In your mind, before you type **** does it make sense?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses