Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Postby Greb » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:13 pm

You and russian ... lol they wont accept you.
I know you are going to play with realak, cheeba and whiskybob, maybe someone more.. not sure..
Greb

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Greb wrote:You and russian ... lol they wont accept you.
I know you are going to play with realak, cheeba and whiskybob, maybe someone more.. not sure..

Everyone All Together wrote:Shutup Claeyt

Cheeba? Who the hell is that?

I'm going to play with you baby.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Thor » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Communism only sounds good on paper.
Well nope, not even in there.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm assuming you guys asked for permission for the fear of the off chance that I might show up just to watch all three of you run away from me AGAIN.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Binks wrote:I'm assuming you guys asked for permission for the fear of the off chance that I might show up just to watch all three of you run away from me AGAIN.

Back then you've had 1000 biles and Biggle had around 450. We've had a 400 bile char and 2x a 200ish char, it would had been suicide to 3v2 so no regrets.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 pm

So it's confirmed you would of ran. Got it.
Binks

Postby Tamasin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Judaism wrote:
Binks wrote:I'm assuming you guys asked for permission for the fear of the off chance that I might show up just to watch all three of you run away from me AGAIN.

Back then you've had 1000 biles and Biggle had around 450. We've had a 400 bile char and 2x a 200ish char, it would had been suicide to 3v2 so no regrets.

Yep. And even more disadvantage, I admit I am extremely inexperienced in actual combat. Totally would have been suicide.

I asked Claeyt that out of curiousity whether he'd show any signs of giving a ***** about his lime pit and more things being destroyed in the future. We were pretty damn sure nobody was going to show up while we were ruining that town and I don't remember discussing the possibility of you coming along.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:53 pm

Claeyt wrote:I give permission to anyone to attack any of my 6 towns. Have a blast.

Claeyt confirmed to enjoy getting **** on.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:05 pm

:!: Becausing spamming Leap At, Stun Lock, Gank is a terribly hard concept to grasp. And if you know this concept, you'll be the first guy forced summon'd and taken out of the picture quickly as possible. No *****, Allion has a video proving its effectiveness, and thus how every pitched fight has ever gone.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Tamasin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Here is what Silverash looks like now.

Tamasin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses