Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:08 am

It wouldn't have happened if the world hadn't been ending. They asked me permission to do it. I said yes.

like 3 people have asked me permission to attack my bases to test Waste Claim mechanics. I have no problem letting people learn this stuff for the next world.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby colesie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:11 am

Claeyt wrote:like 3 people have asked me

Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:18 am

Lallaith asked, some of my village mates in Mirkwood wanted to test waste mechanics on another town of mine for practice and another person who I won't name wanted to see what brazier fire was like at my base at 'The Order of the Crimson Rose'.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 am

Liar liar pants on fire.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 pm

colesie wrote:
Claeyt wrote:like 3 people have asked me

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tamasin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Claeyt wrote:It wouldn't have happened if the world hadn't been ending. They asked me permission to do it. I said yes.

like 3 people have asked me permission to attack my bases to test Waste Claim mechanics. I have no problem letting people learn this stuff for the next world.

It was totally going to happen whether the world was ending or not. We'd already pretty much decided, because I wanted to raid something easy like that before trying to hit something more better and had thought of raiding that place for ages anyway. Then we found out it belonged to YOU. You hammered the final nail into Silverash's coffin yourself the day you told me you wanted it so much and all that other funny stuff. Naturally it was disappointing to hear you don't mind anymore.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Tamasin wrote:It was totally going to happen whether the world was ending or not. We'd already pretty much decided, because I wanted to raid something easy like that before trying to hit something more better and had thought of raiding that place for ages anyway. Then we found out it belonged to YOU. You hammered the final nail into Silverash's coffin yourself the day you told me you wanted it so much and all that other funny stuff. Naturally it was disappointing to hear you don't mind anymore.

When he lied and said he didn't want it. I have reliable sources that Claeyt was so mad that he didn't finish the server "undefeated" that he is considering not even playing the next world because his record is now tainted.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Judaism » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 pm

The decision to raid Silverash had been made weeks before I died, my death just delayed everything abit. In the end I was allowed to play on one of Lallaith's titans, both her titans are way stronger than any of my previous chars stats-wise. I feel extremely sad for her that the chars she made won't last long. (She seems totally fine about it)
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby solitude » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Claeyt wrote:
solitude wrote:
Tamasin wrote:Here is what Silverash looks like now.

sweet perfection.

Et tu Solitude. You almost moved in with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

not really. You offered me a town, I declined, and settled for the base instead.

I have to admit though, I was naive and was almost considering it. And in doing so I hit a new low. As soon as the wipe hits, I will delete this account completely. I also gave away the laptop I used to play with and bought a new one. Hopefully that will be enough to make me forget that I had ever associated with you and I can start playing again without the shame and guilt of knowing Claeyt.

Cheers
solitude

Postby Claeyt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 pm

solitude wrote:I have to admit though, I was naive and was almost considering it. And in doing so I hit a new low. As soon as the wipe hits, I will delete this account completely. I also gave away the laptop I used to play with and bought a new one. Hopefully that will be enough to make me forget that I had ever associated with you and I can start playing again without the shame and guilt of knowing Claeyt.

What???

Why are you mad at me? I never did anything to you guys and I was the only one to go out to Banahana to try and save your character.

Tamasin wrote:It was totally going to happen whether the world was ending or not. We'd already pretty much decided, because I wanted to raid something easy like that before trying to hit something more better and had thought of raiding that place for ages anyway. Then we found out it belonged to YOU. You hammered the final nail into Silverash's coffin yourself the day you told me you wanted it so much and all that other funny stuff. Naturally it was disappointing to hear you don't mind anymore.

I don't think anyone cares if they're raided anymore. In fact I think my town mates at Mirkwood actually want to be raided to test our defenses. If you tell the server when we could have an all out battle there. I'm sure tons of people would show up. It would be easy to get to. I really don't care about stuff that's just going to get wiped in a week.

Willy knew 2 of my towns for maybe 8 months now and never raided me. Judaism knew 2 of my towns, including Silverash and didn't raid me. I don't think they had any real problems with me. I never did anything to them. I thought they played a great game and honestly I think Willy was the absolute best at town scouting in the game. He captured more major cities (Sherwood, CoD etc...) than anybody on Roanoke and Judaism was there for a bunch of those.

The reason Silverash wouldn't have been raided if there was no wipe is that I checked it every day for WC's before the wipe announcement. It was a minor city but still fun to play at and decently defended. If a waste claim had shown up I would have checked it out and told people about it. I can think of several people that would have shown up and I would have had character's there to defend. In fact I could have given out at least 2 characters there to help defend. I don't think you could have attacked against 4 or 5 people at 100-400 humours.

Yes, I wanted it. I wasn't the only one living there. When you threatened to attack me I talked to Willy and he said he had nothing to do with it and that you guys weren't even together anymore. He said he wasn't going to attack me with you. Of course this was all a week before the wipe announcement and before you asked my permission to test defense mechanics.

If you had waste claimed it before the wipe announcement, it probably would have attracted Binks and Chief because they would have thought it was you guys. I had nothing to lose there really except inspi's and one good bin. Once you found out it was me then you asked me about raiding some of my stuff. I said sure. I still don't understand why you're pissed at me. I abandoned the Trading post long ago after the CoD war happened. We're you mad at me about finding out it was you at Pangea?

Again, I don't mind think most people care anymore what happens to their bases. I know I don't. It's all going to get wiped.

Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses