Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Postby colesie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 am

Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Tamasin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 am

Claeyt wrote:I keep coming back to you guys asking for permission but you guys should feel free to go for another town of mine if you want too. I'd really love to see you guys WC something bigger like Lake C, Arcadia or Candy Island then you'd have an actual battle on your hand with them probably.

Willy knows my other towns and he should feel free to practice siege mechanics on them if he wants before the wipe. I've been on once in the last week and am not checking for Waste Claims so I'll miss any of them if you plant them now. I''m going to keep playing TESonline BETA for a week until the wipe.

Practice for Willy?? Wasting Arcadia? lol wtf

The one who needs practice is ME. And no way am I interested in harming Arcadia, I like the Arcadians and it is beautifull and I don't want it to be gone.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 am

gone in a week anyways and screenshots have already been taken. flogging the dead donkey of claeyts "epic" bases aren't really going to be much practice compared to a real setup
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Tamasin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 am

cannibalkirby wrote:gone in a week anyways and screenshots have already been taken. flogging the dead donkey of claeyts "epic" bases aren't really going to be much practice compared to a real setup

Well someone that's at least destroyed a ****** town with poor defenses like that can be expected to do a better job against an epic base than someone who hasn't even done that :D

I feel that I have benefited from doing that. But as always, the most important thing is having fun, and this was definitely fun!
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 am

cannibalkirby wrote:gone in a week anyways and screenshots have already been taken. flogging the dead donkey of claeyts "epic" bases aren't really going to be much practice compared to a real setup

Yeah, pretty much my same thoughts.

I actually didn't take any pictures of Silverash. it was my second smallest town and I mostly used it for hay. The video was a nice memory for it.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 am

make a video worth watching xD real raid and on a real city with strong defenders, not like losing your characters are a problem at this point
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 am

Tamasin wrote:I think if anyone did 'come to help' it would have gone badly for you :lol: No matter how OP defending is, we'd have crushed your pitiful efforts and enjoyed doing so.

I can think of a few people that would of squashed your attack, but I won't drop their names because they would never in a million years help defend Claeyt.
Binks

Postby Tamasin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 am

cannibalkirby wrote:make a video worth watching xD real raid and on a real city with strong defenders, not like losing your characters are a problem at this point

The destruction of Claeyt's property is totally worth watching. As for more exciting targets, raiding takes much time and being more busy than usual irl attacking an epic base may have to wait for the new world. But we'll see.
Tamasin
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses