Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:32 pm

go ahead and practice. I don't mind. Week and 3 days supposedly. Silverash's bell would've dropped in a day or two anyways.

....but what was the song???
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby imrielle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

So Jude is to blame for the gay music choice?

Figures. <3
imrielle
Customer

Postby Tamasin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Oh yes, this was worth digging up lmfao

a genuine Claeyt quote:

"you haven't seen my perfect slotted 400 stat guy yet have you, lol"

as for the song i'll have to ask Judaism or maybe he will just come tell us.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Judaism » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:15 pm

imrielle wrote:So Jude is to blame for the gay music choice?

Thanks for the compliment, will you be playing in the second age ?

Image I still wonder why you did that, one of my old bases.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby imrielle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Yes.
Picked a random dead base for my troll avatar, pretty much. I had no idea it was yours until you told me so on Skype. :D
imrielle
Customer

Postby naosnule » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Claeyt wrote:....but what was the song???

Learn to google lyrics.

"oh the beat's gonna bash gonna break it up
this car's goin' fast gonna speed it up
the night's not gonna last so let's keep it up
we were born to be wasted"
naosnule

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:34 pm

meh, we were both on. It's actually a mix of '009 Sound System's' song.

So are you with Juda and Willy for the new world Lallaith? More and more the big groups are getting together for this post wipe world. Both Willy and Juda said they'd never play together again and Willy told me that he wasn't working with you anymore but the video says "Willy's Team", are you guys together again for the next world? Stormie sounds like she's out.

I could have easily defended Silverash if I wanted to. I checked for WC's every day and had 2 150 humour characters there and a friend over 375 nearby. You asked permission to attack bases and I don't mind. Go ahead and attack any of them.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Claeyt wrote:
I could have easily defended Silverash if I wanted to. I checked for WC's every day and had 2 150 humour characters there and a friend over 375 nearby.

That would have been fun.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Claeyt wrote:meh, we were both on. It's actually a mix of '009 Sound System's' song.

So are you with Juda and Willy for the new world Lallaith? More and more the big groups are getting together for this post wipe world. Both Willy and Juda said they'd never play together again and Willy told me that he wasn't working with you anymore but the video says "Willy's Team", are you guys together again for the next world? Stormie sounds like she's out.

I could have easily defended Silverash if I wanted to. I checked for WC's every day and had 2 150 humour characters there and a friend over 375 nearby. You asked permission to attack bases and I don't mind. Go ahead and attack any of them.

The times are changing. Let me throw another wrench in the gears. I'm joining the Russians. In exchange for Sworn Loyalty, I'll be transformed through various FEV processes unknown in the previous Age, into an abomination, with Zerg abilities. I will have the Kin mark embedded in me, and all broodlings and zergers will identify me as friendly. Sadly, this process will forever ruin the mind, and I'll become "Soviet Stupid" as they say.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Tamasin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Claeyt wrote:meh, we were both on. It's actually a mix of '009 Sound System's' song.

All kinds of things have been said :D You can just wait and see what happens in the next world
Tamasin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses