Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on Silverash (Claeyt)

Postby colesie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Like 50 people have PM'd me saying that they want to betray Claeyt in the New World because he thinks they're his friends.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 pm

colesie wrote:Like 50 people have PM'd me saying that they want to betray Claeyt in the New World because he thinks they're his friends.

:lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Confirmed that Claeyt is pissed and writing walls of text in anger.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Tamasin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Looks like the butt-hurt is really starting to show.

Claeyt wrote: Willy knew 2 of my towns for maybe 8 months now and never raided me. Judaism knew 2 of my towns, including Silverash and didn't raid me. I don't think they had any real problems with me. I never did anything to them. I thought they played a great game and honestly I think Willy was the absolute best at town scouting in the game. He captured more major cities (Sherwood, CoD etc...) than anybody on Roanoke and Judaism was there for a bunch of those.

Yes I think very highly of Willy and Judaism too.

Claeyt wrote: The reason Silverash wouldn't have been raided if there was no wipe is that I checked it every day for WC's before the wipe announcement. It was a minor city but still fun to play at and decently defended. If a waste claim had shown up I would have checked it out and told people about it. I can think of several people that would have shown up and I would have had character's there to defend. In fact I could have given out at least 2 characters there to help defend. I don't think you could have attacked against 4 or 5 people at 100-400 humours.

I think you were alone there. Will anyone admit to living there or that they would have been willing to help Claeyt try to defend it? I think if anyone did 'come to help' it would have gone badly for you :lol: No matter how OP defending is, we'd have crushed your pitiful efforts and enjoyed doing so. That town's defenses were utter garbage also. It was something for us to look forward to when we'd finished building up our titans.

Claeyt wrote: Yes, I wanted it. I wasn't the only one living there. When you threatened to attack me I talked to Willy and he said he had nothing to do with it and that you guys weren't even together anymore. He said he wasn't going to attack me with you. Of course this was all a week before the wipe announcement and before you asked my permission to test defense mechanics.

If you had waste claimed it before the wipe announcement, it probably would have attracted Binks and Chief because they would have thought it was you guys. I had nothing to lose there really except inspi's and one good bin. Once you found out it was me then you asked me about raiding some of my stuff. I said sure. I still don't understand why you're pissed at me. I abandoned the Trading post long ago after the CoD war happened. We're you mad at me about finding out it was you at Pangea?

Again, I don't mind think most people care anymore what happens to their bases. I know I don't. It's all going to get wiped.

You can call my questioning I posted earlier anything you want, the reality of the situation is crystal clear. Willy said the things he did for good reasons :lol: You don't need to do anything in particular for me to have taken pleasure in smashing that base to the ground, merely existing and being yourself is enough to make it enjoyable.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am

Actually you're wrong about who captured the most dead cities Claeyt. We just didn't brag about it because there is no sense in bragging about townbells dropping.
Binks

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:24 am

Binks wrote:Actually you're wrong about...

Everything.... he is wrong about everything.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

claeyt just accept that you got owned hardcore ¦]
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:12 am

Tamasin wrote:Looks like the butt-hurt is really starting to show.

You can call my questioning I posted earlier anything you want, the reality of the situation is crystal clear. Willy said the things he did for good reasons :lol: You don't need to do anything in particular for me to have taken pleasure in smashing that base to the ground, merely existing and being yourself is enough to make it enjoyable.

I'm not butthurt at all. It was a good video. The music was a great choice. I wanted to show off my towns before they were wiped so I'm glad 'Silverash' got shown.

I keep coming back to you guys asking for permission but you guys should feel free to go for another town of mine if you want too. I'd really love to see you guys WC something bigger like Lake C, Arcadia or Candy Island then you'd have an actual battle on your hand with them probably.

Willy knows my other towns and he should feel free to practice siege mechanics on them if he wants before the wipe. I've been on once in the last week and am not checking for Waste Claims so I'll miss any of them if you plant them now. I''m going to keep playing TESonline BETA for a week until the wipe.

Binks wrote:Actually you're wrong about who captured the most dead cities Claeyt. We just didn't brag about it because there is no sense in bragging about townbells dropping.

Yeah you guys probably took more but you have to admit CoD, Darkside's and Sherwood were huge towns to take.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby solitude » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 am

Claeyt wrote: I never did anything. I just talked ***** all day.

here that's better.
solitude

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:07 am

solitude wrote:here that's better.

oookay????
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses