Salem - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Salem - The Second Age

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 am

Claeyt wrote:I don't know. Colesie, Mushi and Dallane have a pretty big group coming back from HnH with a couple of mods in it. My bet is that they're going to be a force.

This is certainly news to me. Where the ***** do you get your information?

1. I don't play with Ainran scum or the trash mods on here.
2. No one in AD wants anything to do with salem
3. Mushi doesn't have time to play and wants nothing to do with coles. I left our old skype convo due to the nonstop fighting in it from those 2.
4. Coles is a known turncoat.

Additionally ***** you and your noobs. I don't care about the rest of the server. You are my #1 bottom *****. Anyone associated with you is going to get a ***** of a life time.
Last edited by Dallane on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 am

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote:I don't know. Colesie, Mushi and Dallane have a pretty big group coming back from HnH with a couple of mods in it. My bet is that they're going to be a force.

This is certainly news to me. Where the ***** do you get your information?

from here

jordancoles wrote:Dallane, Bait, Myself, Grey, maybe Mushi, probably hustling if he hears about it

link

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35239
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 am

Claeyt wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Dallane, Bait, Myself, Grey, maybe Mushi, probably hustling if he hears about it

link

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35239

Wishful thinking?

I'll prolly do a hermit thing or join with my current town on jamestown.
Bait was trying to get people to play again but everyone is hooked on the better game.
Mushi doesn't have the time and wants nothing to do with coles
Hustlin I haven't heard from since we raided coles city in hnh.
I have no idea who grey is.

Maybe you should not listen to everyone who feeds you "information"

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 am

Dallane wrote:Mushi doesn't have the time and wants nothing to do with coles

Who the ***** would want anything to do with Coles? He seriously lost in every aspect of this game. I feel sorry for anyone planning on playing with the little ***** in the next world.
Binks

Postby Thor » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Mocked for months, and dismissed by heathens, truer words were never spoken. For Jamestown was indeed a test server, and it will indeed be shut down. Only now can those who argued this statement see the blasphemy of their denial for in the rebirth ahead there shall be no Jamestown.

RonPaulFTW wrote:4:52:02 PM Ronnie_Jamestown loftar please troll chief and make the one new server be called jamestown
4:52:06 PM Ronnie_Jamestown viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8476
4:52:19 PM loftar lol
4:52:24 PM loftar That would actually be a bit funny. :)

:lol: :lol:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Mushibag » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 am

Binks wrote:

Who the ***** would want anything to do with Coles? He seriously lost in every aspect of this game. I feel sorry for anyone planning on playing with the little ***** in the next world.

^This.
Mushibag

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

Binks wrote:

His group is doing pretty good with Olympia on HnH.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 am

Claeyt wrote:
Binks wrote:

His group is doing pretty good with Olympia on HnH.

You clearly do not know anything about hnh.

Dallane

Postby twram » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am

jorb wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:
jorb wrote:Refuse. Resist. Revolt.

I will enjoy smashing your base even more as it is now officially a "revenge smash" for delete-buttoning mine.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

It is, indeed, not fun when someone infinitely more powerful than yourself comes along and just takes everything you worked so hard for from you. ^^

Class
twram

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 pm

I went and had a look at that topic. My hair hair fell out and my nose and ears began to melt when I arrived at:

painhertz wrote:Darwoth the Fat is still around? Should have figured a douchnozzle like that would be. What happened to Chief "Toomuchtimeonhishands"?

He needs to come back, his tears are pure. Nothing like stirring the pot with him in it.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses