Salem - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Salem - The Second Age

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:50 am

Good evening,

jorb wrote:Refuse. Resist. Revolt.

Better start planning for your next wipe...

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 am

jorb wrote:It is, indeed, not fun when someone infinitely more powerful than yourself comes along and just takes everything you worked so hard for from you. ^^

An impressive feat. in the moment may prove to be the end of the game in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfyXzSDkAoQ

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 am

all i know is that this is claeyt's ***** fault and he will pay dearly.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 am

Darwoth wrote:all i know is that this is claeyt's ***** fault and he will pay dearly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I was right there with you calling for no wipe. I wanted a character nerf and a hummus wipe, that's all. I was heartbroken when they announced it. I've come around to bittersweet after seeing all the old players who say they're coming back.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 am

Claeyt wrote:
Hey, I was right there with you calling for no wipe. I wanted a character nerf and a hummus wipe, that's all. I was heartbroken when they announced it. I've come around to bittersweet after seeing all the old players who say they're coming back.

It will indeed be entertaining to watch them all quit again.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:41 am

Darwoth wrote:all i know is that this is claeyt's ***** fault and he will pay dearly.

1000x times this.

I say we form one massive super coalition to wipe him out. We still have our factions but everything is forgotten when we find that *******. After exterminatus we go back to playing the game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:41 am

jwhitehorn wrote:It will indeed be entertaining to watch them all quit again.

This. I have no idea why they think they have any chance. The winners of the next world will be The Tribe, Darwoth, and myself.
Binks

Postby Angel_of_Death » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:49 am

Angel_of_Death

Postby Claeyt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:12 am

Binks wrote:This. I have no idea why they think they have any chance. The winners of the next world will be The Tribe, Darwoth, and myself.

Is Darwoth coming back? I remember you and Alloin telling me that if there was ever server transfers that you guys would wipe Darwoth of the face of Jamestown.

...and you said you're quitting. Are you saying you're coming back? Are you joining the Tribe or are you playing with YGM, Alloin and L33L33.

Btw will YGM, Alloin and L33L33 be signing the treaty and taking orders from the Chief?

jwhitehorn wrote:It will indeed be entertaining to watch them all quit again.

I don't know. Colesie, Mushi and Dallane have a pretty big group coming back from HnH with a couple of mods in it. My bet is that they're going to be a force.

Are Khaz and PmP coming back with you and the non-MM braves?

Dallane wrote:I say we form one massive super coalition to wipe him out. We still have our factions but everything is forgotten when we find that *******. After exterminatus we go back to playing the game.

I'm going to be doing the same thing I did on this world. I'll be helping noobs, filling my stall and slowly building a criminal free city that helps people learn the game. I never left a criminal scent once, and I'm not going to start now. You're welcome to hunt me but I'll be ready and the Candies, the Tribe, the Russians, the Pirates, and maybe even Darwoth are definitely going to be more of a threat to you than my group of peaceful new players.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 am

Claeyt wrote:My bet is that they're going to be a force.

The safest bet in the world is the opposite bet that Claeyt makes.

Claeyt wrote:Are Khaz and PmP coming back with you and the non-MM braves?

As always your questions will fly into the wind and the answers you seek will be whatever the voices in your head convince you of.

Claeyt wrote:filling my stall

You won't have a stall.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses