Battles on Jamestown

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Battles on Jamestown

Postby Thor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Shill » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Thor wrote:More my taste

Why is it called Tank Fist?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Thor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Shill wrote:

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Panzerfaust
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Shill » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Thor wrote:
Shill wrote:

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Panzerfaust

You do realize I grew up alongside everyone else our age through the original Wolfensteins, Medal of Honors, Dooms, etc...

I know what a Panzerfaust "is". Why is the song titled as such. Its clearly not in English.

Please don't tell me its titled cause that is totally Black Metal, and down as *****... ¦]

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Thor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Well I do realize that now then.
This is a song from Stam1na's latest album, (released this thursday) and I listened the whole thing from radio with band at the studio commenting on each song - and the whole album in general. It don't really surprise me that a finnish band would make a song about panzerfaust, since they were used widely here during WW2 against soviet tanks. And that black metal reference I find extremely funny, I only remember one band using war references with black metal and that is Marduk. :lol:
But yeah I can't blame you, I'm not really surprised you don't know Stam1na but it's definitely not a black metal band. They make some satire songs though.
I'm not really expert on interpreting lyrics so I can't really say what's the true story behind panzerfaust title..

Here's a bit older Stam1na song
Thor

Postby Shill » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Thor wrote:Well I do realize that now then.
This is a song from Stam1na's latest album, (released this thursday) and I listened the whole thing from radio with band at the studio commenting on each song - and the whole album in general. It don't really surprise me that a finnish band would make a song about panzerfaust, since they were used widely here during WW2 against soviet tanks. And that black metal reference I find extremely funny, I only remember one band using war references with black metal and that is Marduk. :lol:
But yeah I can't blame you, I'm not really surprised you don't know Stam1na but it's definitely not a black metal band. They make some satire songs though.
I'm not really expert on interpreting lyrics so I can't really say what's the true story behind panzerfaust title..

Here's a bit older Stam1na song

Well that song is was in the realm of Bullet for My Valentine, in my head as I heard it. Double Pedal: Check. Heavy Rifts: Check, etc etc

So I was like, yeah Black Metal label. I didn't mean it as an insult. Let's start a Metal Genre topic in City on a Hill, yeah?

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Thor » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Heh was not insulted in any way, I just found it funny =P
Thor

Postby niko8 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:56 pm

darnokpl wrote:

Can you please tell me what is name of first song?

Omnia – Niiv
niko8

Postby darnokpl » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 pm

niko8 wrote:

Omnia – Niiv

Thank you :)
darnokpl

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses