Temperoraly quitting

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Temperoraly quitting

Postby Siethy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Hey all players from ragnarok, I will be taking a semi break from playing as I don't see any point in playing and wasting my time if they are just going to wipe it all, so I will not be playing till the update comes,
to the maker of the game I wanna know about the corn seeds and the stocking and red rose I have gotten in the game will these be replaced to all players or only to players who had an account made at the time they were gifted???

looking forward to the wipe and a fresh start with purity, as for everyone else I am sorry for all your hard work and dedication to playing, as I am a new player who thinks this was needed seeing as how the legendary humus was a mistake in the coding to begin with.

if I offend you cause I think the wipe is a good thing I am sorry, I do enjoy playing and I have met some good people along the way and I hope they continue to play and be my friend.

Siethy,
Siethy

Re: Temperoraly quitting

Postby jesi » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Easy fix. Give corn seed stockings and roses to all current players. It isn't like we don't have them already, regardless of how we got them.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Siethy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 pm

jesi wrote:Easy fix. Give corn seed stockings and roses to all current players. It isn't like we don't have them already, regardless of how we got them.

you they could just add more items to the ingame shops
Siethy

Postby pistolshrimp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 pm

I think there is an old rage quit thread out there somewhere, perhaps it needs to be revived.
pistolshrimp

Return to House of Burgesses