Utopian Politics

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Utopia re-launches with improved security & more perks

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm

yes, i do remember actually since niko told me you were whining about it and was ***** that now he had nowhere to build mines for me. in any case i wasted all of 20 seconds building a fencepost and splashing through the wall that your stupid ass left vulnerable. your braziers did not even trigger :lol:

and i never tried to "create a faction" you droolcup i tried to create a body count composed of all the morons looking to join a zerg, i provided that zerg and then killed everyone which was the plan from the beginning :lol:
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Darwoth wrote:
vienradzis wrote:So in the end you are just noob who trashtalk in forums?

And each day think of new excuses for public not to kill zytx and his town? I thinked you are real man whit some past. Some icon. But in the end you only talk **** in forums sometime raid some city who didnt pay their bell and that is your legacy?

***** you they in public say that they are stronger than you and you cannot do anytihng. You make demands to them but in public they say that you should go and kill yourself that you are too old too weak and too noob to do something to them. And make lol about you. Now they claim that they are stronger than you. And again you cannot do anything! Or you will now try to proof something and post some photoshoped screens of your biles?

you are a moron and apparently did not comprehend the first time, and why the ***** would i post my biles at all let alone lie about them? :lol: :lol: :lol:

as i said i have more important **** to do, such as yesterday when i sieged/destroyed the production base of an old grudge, looted over 300 legacy hay, 540 iron, 23 full barrels of legacy flour in the 80 - 95% range, 16 cupboards and completed my 4th new 450 stat fighter (my real characters are to valuable to risk on braziers and have been retired to defensive purposes). pretty sure that was more productive than using up all of my valued time that i could be using to prepare for the patch to snuff out the retards of utopia, every single last one of whom i have already killed at least once in one of my previous slaughters.

You promised that you you will kill zytx and utopia if he dont surrender to you. He didnt and said that you are idiot. And now you think of some **** excuse for not killing them. You are noob who only trah talk you cannot do any ****
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:02 pm

there seems to be a lot of mouthy retards on jamestown lately, i eagerly await the coming horizon when the majority of my playtime is not spent at the bottom of a limepit or in front of an oven. i have a feeling utopia will not be the only chest thumping buffoons caught up in sweeps week.
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:38 pm

You are little ***** who is afraid of utopia !
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm

tell you what, if you move to utopia and leave me a scent for yourself i promise to take a renewed interest.
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 am

Yeah real hardcore playeras you represent yourself. Ask others to deal whit your problems.
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am

no i am asking for you yourself to personally become the problem so that i am more motivated to fix it.
Darwoth

Postby Icon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:25 am

vienradzis wrote: Some icon.

Hi

Sup?
Icon

Postby Stormie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 am

Icon wrote:
vienradzis wrote: Some icon.

Hi

Sup?

I saw that coming before you even posted that... :lol:
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Re: Utopian Politics

Postby Sinnerman » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 am

Darwoth wrote:tell you what, if you move to utopia and leave me a scent for yourself i promise to take a renewed interest.

eerily :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses