Utopian Politics

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Utopian Politics

Postby vienradzis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 pm

I need to go kill myself seeing this city resurrecting
vienradzis

Re: Utopia re-launches with improved security & more perks

Postby Cheena » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 pm

It never died, it's not resurrecting.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 pm

strongest team on Jamestown

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you meant to say group of the biggest retards in the servers history who combined have less 400 - 600 range characters than my alt accounts.
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Darwoth wrote:
strongest team on Jamestown

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you meant to say group of the biggest retards in the servers history who combined have less 400 - 600 range characters than my alt accounts.

WTF Man why that city still runs? You said You will wipe this *****? Or you are too weak to do it?
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 pm

the "city" doesn't exist, it is 4 morons sitting in the middle of a treewall and some braziers that wont leave scents or go outside their gates, i have more important **** to do until someone from there annoys me again.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:21 pm

oh god, i just noticed the "recruitment pictures" are the same ones that got forwarded to me when you morons spent all day declaiming some newbs plot thinking it was "mine" and that i was going to "attack utopia" with it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby vienradzis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

So in the end you are just noob who trashtalk in forums?

And each day think of new excuses for public not to kill zytx and his town? I thinked you are real man whit some past. Some icon. But in the end you only talk **** in forums sometime raid some city who didnt pay their bell and that is your legacy?

***** you they in public say that they are stronger than you and you cannot do anytihng. You make demands to them but in public they say that you should go and kill yourself that you are too old too weak and too noob to do something to them. And make lol about you. Now they claim that they are stronger than you. And again you cannot do anything! Or you will now try to proof something and post some photoshoped screens of your biles?
vienradzis

Postby jcwilk » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god, i just noticed the "recruitment pictures" are the same ones that got forwarded to me when you morons spent all day declaiming some newbs plot thinking it was "mine" and that i was going to "attack utopia" with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean you don't spend all day making and paying for pclaimed noob bases in irrelevant places all day? :o
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

vienradzis wrote:So in the end you are just noob who trashtalk in forums?

And each day think of new excuses for public not to kill zytx and his town? I thinked you are real man whit some past. Some icon. But in the end you only talk **** in forums sometime raid some city who didnt pay their bell and that is your legacy?

***** you they in public say that they are stronger than you and you cannot do anytihng. You make demands to them but in public they say that you should go and kill yourself that you are too old too weak and too noob to do something to them. And make lol about you. Now they claim that they are stronger than you. And again you cannot do anything! Or you will now try to proof something and post some photoshoped screens of your biles?

you are a moron and apparently did not comprehend the first time, and why the ***** would i post my biles at all let alone lie about them? :lol: :lol: :lol:

as i said i have more important **** to do, such as yesterday when i sieged/destroyed the production base of an old grudge, looted over 300 legacy hay, 540 iron, 23 full barrels of legacy flour in the 80 - 95% range, 16 cupboards and completed my 4th new 450 stat fighter (my real characters are to valuable to risk on braziers and have been retired to defensive purposes). pretty sure that was more productive than using up all of my valued time that i could be using to prepare for the patch to snuff out the retards of utopia, every single last one of whom i have already killed at least once in one of my previous slaughters.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:the "city" doesn't exist, it is 4 morons sitting in the middle of a treewall and some braziers that wont leave scents or go outside their gates, i have more important **** to do until someone from there annoys me again.

I think you just wave people from outside and raid bases with zero silver. Do you remember you raided my old abondoned base with 52 braizers? You wasted your time and your biles for nothing. You tried to create a faction and it was a ****** fiasco. Sorry man but you're just a freak.
mosyo_meurseult

Next

Return to House of Burgesses