Alexandria

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Alexandria

Postby alprice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Who is going to step up to the plate and claim taking the town my alt was in with Biddas? Come on you back stabbing low lifers.. Quit hiding behind alt's. I know it was pretty abandon but seriously. All I have heard is lies about what happened so here is your chance to claim victory over the few inspirationals you took. I might sound mad but I am not. Just wondering who did it.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Re: Alexandria

Postby uncleseano » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Weird, I wandered through there recently. Was creeped out by the naked woman by the mansion. Sweet brick work by the way

What happened to the town at any rate?
uncleseano

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:00 pm

They took the town or they just robbed it?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank you!! That is just one more clue to the puzzle to confirm my suspicion. Biddas is all about making things beautiful. We lit up all the kilns at once and took our picture. It was sweet. The town was just a place for us to play but we both play elsewhere. I went there today and the decay has almost took it all. May it RIP.
alprice

Postby alprice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:01 pm

They just robbed it and destroyed the bell and storage. I still got a lot of it out. Muwhahaha
alprice

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:34 pm

In any ways let we know who did this.i don't care so much but i hate when placed pclaim over my leantos and destroyed my work. i have some ideas who can did this.First Claeyt or a willy's team.In other ways whos helped to destroy this city.After this was placed pclaim over other near old base and whos playing there.

Now i can undarstand why roanoke is not so perfect server.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:59 pm

wait, first off, I don't have a team.

Second, how did they Pclaim over a Tbell if it was active and they were'n't part of the town?

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Ok listen carefully... I had let the bell go down and then put money in it. The next day someone broke in And destroyed it. Sooooo it either drained quickly and went down again, or they were a member of the town. Who knows.....not me. But yes after they destroyed the bell, they put a personal claim over our leantoo's. Dang them!! I guess no one wants to say they did it cause they probably know both of us and won't confess. I can't blame them. I wouldn't want Biddas on my bad side either.
alprice

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Claeyt wrote:wait, first off, I don't have a team.

Second, how did they Pclaim over a Tbell if it was active and they were'n't part of the town?

can you have no team, but you have a habit of capturing the city or rob, do not forget, I was a witness when you did it.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Brego wrote:
Claeyt wrote:wait, first off, I don't have a team.

can you have no team, but you have a habit of capturing the city or rob, do not forget, I was a witness when you did it.

Do you want your town back. I've offered to give it back to you like 5 times now and each time you say that you don't want it. I have no problem giving it back to you after I leave. I wouldn't even mind you guys coming to live there with me if you have no other place to live. I only really have an alt there to use the fields and make board piles.

alprice wrote:

As long as the Bell had more than 10% (or whatever amount the authority drops at) in it then it can't be destroyed by a non-town member or a town member without permissions.

Claeyt

Next

Return to House of Burgesses