Alexandria

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Alexandria

Postby alprice » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm

I don't know why anyone wouldn't like me... Hahahahahaha

In case anyone does want to know.

Mentalyll returned to the game as a favor to Judaism. Then they used a friends account.. Strudel, to join the town and Judaism or Mentalyll used the account to kill me when I was crashing. Wow, always gotta kill someone when they can't fight. That's a real man there! Strudel, Mentalyll and Florenso were the guys who formed Kasheijm. Florenso is the only one of them that stuck with the game and is still my friend today. That's the story!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby naosnule » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm

alprice wrote:I don't know why anyone wouldn't like me... Hahahahahaha

Mentalyll returned to the game as a favor to Judaism. Then they used a friends account.. Strudel, to join the town and Judaism or Mentalyll used the account to kill me when I was crashing. Wow, always gotta kill someone when they can't fight. That's a real man there! Strudel, Mentalyll and Florenso were the guys who formed Kasheijm. Florenso is the only one of them that stuck with the game and is still my friend today. That's the story!!

I like you already because your name sounds like "Lil Caprice"
naosnule

Postby Shill » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Them spiders. Use my map from now on if you want to know who is who.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby alprice » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:19 pm

I don't agree with the Ukraine!! I love my Biddas. I adopted him hehe !! Forever
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Shill » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:25 pm

alprice wrote:I don't agree with the Ukraine!! I love my Biddas. I adopted him hehe !! Forever

Biddas wrote:meh songerman

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Brego » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Shill wrote:
alprice wrote:I don't agree with the Ukraine!! I love my Biddas. I adopted him hehe !! Forever

Biddas wrote:meh songerman

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

You looks like kid.Do not respect woman means you are so stupid baby.i think you are not a gay?
Shut up your mouse Shill.You are nothing in this world.Just deep times .Thief is nothing interesting.
But you are right i'm crazy and do not worry so much ma baby.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Shill » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:54 am

Brego wrote:crazy ppl rant

What?

Don't you have somewhere else to be, somewhere more important? Like overthrowing and ***** on the government your grandparents bent over backwards to give you, after they starved and shook off Stalin? Go join the others, and cry in the streets some more.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby mentalyll » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:26 am

By the way, Flo and me are playing Haven again, wanna join?
mentalyll

Postby mentalyll » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 am

A favor to Judaism? I didn´t even know the guy before I returned... I came back to Salem on my own accord. Do you at least have proof for any of this at all?
If you want things cleared up just skype me or something y'know...
mentalyll

Postby Brego » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Shill wrote:
Brego wrote:crazy ppl rant

What?

Don't you have somewhere else to be, somewhere more important? Like overthrowing and ***** on the government your grandparents bent over backwards to give you, after they starved and shook off Stalin? Go join the others, and cry in the streets some more.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

You are talking so much .If you don't know what is happening here better shut up your mouse and ***** your brain.
I'm not activist,not Nazi,not Bandera.I'm a man who fight for freedom.
By the way,you was not on forum so much time....and when it's time to wipe ,you are here.What's happening Sitting ****?Uncompensated talk?
Willy ***** you in your ass?Oh baby baby baby.....haha...Sb you are so funny ****.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses