New to Jamestown

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

New to Jamestown

Postby deadleader0 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am

I understand that Plymouth has a strange dictator "treaty" thing going on. Please list anything I need to know about Jamestown and perhaps the leading towns that I am to come in contact with at some point. I appreciate any and all information. Have a good day.
deadleader0

Re: New to Jamestown

Postby Polo » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28 am

Utopia, some pirate gang of some sort, and this dude named Darwoth who is a total badass with ridiculous stats who pwns everybody. I think.
Polo

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 am

Plymouth has the best stalls though :P otherwise Roanoke is better than jamestown anyways
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby deadleader0 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:57 am

Polo wrote:and this dude named Darwoth who is a total badass with ridiculous stats who pwns everybody. I think.

Is there normally a reason behind him killing people? Or does he just kill who ever he finds?..
deadleader0

Postby Nimmeth » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

cannibalkirby wrote:Plymouth has the best stalls though :P otherwise Roanoke is better than jamestown anyways

QFT

deadleader0 wrote:Is there normally a reason behind him killing people? Or does he just kill who ever he finds?..

If you have any weakness, and he knows about it, then he'll be there :)

Plymouth is far safer for new people, if they pay the small amount silver that the treaty costs, and if they do not do any crimes.
if you do crimes against other treaty payers then you'll have a hard time survive on the server, many treaty payers report in new claims they spot, and tribe deal justice to those who defy the server peace.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Sinnerman » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 am

On Jamestown only one pirates and they are under my command. Other imposters will be killed.
If you have trade agreement your claim will be in peace. Otherwise you will be devastated or killed.
Welcome on JT!

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Ukhata » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 am

seems that every server has some sort of ruling class with more than 1 char with humors of 500+ that demands payment for safety or somesuch.
sooo:
go on a server
find the ones you like most or hate least
play your own game

so it seems to be the way to go :)

but mebbe thats me.

then again you could have a server with 400 players all out rampaging and killing each other for nothing but ***** and giggles.
Ukhata

Postby Cheena » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 am

deadleader0 wrote:
Polo wrote:and this dude named Darwoth who is a total badass with ridiculous stats who pwns everybody. I think.

Is there normally a reason behind him killing people? Or does he just kill who ever he finds?..

Darwoth will kill someone if that person is crossing his path, settled near one of his cities, or being rude to him while being unprotected. (or clearly possessing high purity stuff but there's little chances that it happens in Jamestown nowadays). Basically, if you're obviously not worth it, he wont attack your place unless you're too close of him.

The pirate gang are two persons, Captain James and Indefatiguable, and will mostly attack towns and pclaims badly protected in the north of the Jamestown map.

The raiding force of Utopia is composed of between 4 and 6 people (for now -they are recruiting- and depending on their mood), located south of map and so will mostly attack people on the south, pretty randomly, but theorically, not if you are a trading partner, some kind of a friend of them, or even if they only know you more of less (but in this case you'd better be sure they recognize you because they tend to attack people by mistake.) They are pretty reliable trading partners -avoid Whitepoint (Meurseult), tho- and are nice to talk with.

There are multiple trading places and persons, and if you wanna "meet" them, you can PM me your skype nickname and I'll add you to our Jamestown Skype Conversations (we currently have two of them, a trading one and a "whatever" one.). there people will almost instantly answer whatever question you have about whatever you wanna know.

Good luck in your settling in Jamestown, and welcome :)

seems that every server has some sort of ruling class with more than 1 char with humors of 500+ that demands payment for safety or somesuch.

Er... No there's nothing like that on Jamestown. And on Roanoke, Candy Gang is gone so...
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Brego » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

deadleader0 wrote:I understand that Plymouth has a strange dictator "treaty" thing going on. Please list anything I need to know about Jamestown and perhaps the leading towns that I am to come in contact with at some point. I appreciate any and all information. Have a good day.

I undarstood that you are idiot.Playmouth the best server cause there you can live in peace just for 100+ silver per month,
Playmouth has a good way for new players like you .Where your dreams can be reality.
Roanoke - hard server for more experience players ,cause you must count every min to find a way and live there.Every day can be so dangerous that you can be raided or killed.Unfortunately ma Bell there was destroyed and whos placed pclaim over all leantos).This is a good example how is living on Roanoke.
Jamestown - server with a good people.But every can be liar.You can find some friends there but they can have fun just about you.+ The most hardest map and area for living on Jt.Playmouth and Roanoke more easier.
I wanna advice you come to Playmouth and live in peace for making your dream better.
But if you are so lazy idiot and cannot pay not so much money for system of justice ,for peace.Better choose other game.Cause in your words i think your future is broke.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Brego » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Sinnerman wrote:On Jamestown only one pirates and they are under my command.
Captain James

You are the commander of slaves? How can you be nice to talk about the people who built the city? Sense of arrogance I think you've already mastered.How can I be proud that people possess?Each of these people has the freedom or you have no right to disturb her so that you will Commander.A so if you honestly they just kissing your ass.So in your heart you never have any of good part .And i can't find any reasons why are playing.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Next

Return to House of Burgesses