is this gey clown who killed me blelongs to tribe?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: is this gey clown who killed me blelongs to tribe?

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Sinnerman wrote:
Brego wrote:Holy shi...
That is so hard work to clear this area.
Maky.Maky.Maky.
I even have nothing to say.)
but in next time better do not steal)
sometimes i can't undarstand why people can't live in peace and do not steal anything from other bases/

This man is not able to work. He got what he deserved.
Moreover it is not first his death.

Captain James

He showed a very terrible example by Ukrainian players.
That is why this country can not even really develop.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Brego wrote:He showed a very terrible example by Ukrainian players.

Don't have fun in video games and your country rises to the top!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Dallane wrote:
Brego wrote:He showed a very terrible example by Ukrainian players.

Don't have fun in video games and your country rises to the top!

Just need to have right fun.
It is hard to undarstand .I can not write so much as a Russian language. Sometimes it is difficult to find the words to be able to speak Russian to English. English is not as big as the Russian vocabulary.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Brego wrote:
It is hard to undarstand .I can not write so much as a Russian language. Sometimes it is difficult to find the words to be able to speak Russian to English. English is not as big as the Russian vocabulary.

Its not the English language, its just that you have no English vocabulary. It is sad that you keep trying to convince others thats its not your fault.

maky wrote:To have some intellIgance, understand some spelling, kiddo
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Judaism wrote:
Brego wrote:

Its not the English language, its just that you have no English vocabulary. It is sad that you keep trying to convince others thats its not your fault.

maky wrote:To have some intellIgance, understand some spelling, kiddo

Judaism ,you are the biggest idiot in the world.
You argue about which not even know, you never even spoke Russian, but just read on the Internet. How can you argue with me if you have not learned Russian at school?
I don't see here my fault,i got english as my second language in my school and frech too.If you don't know ,every school in Ukraine have a free way to give English as second language/The main problem just have a wish to learn it.
in other words ***** off Juda.I never like you as player .You are looks like this Maky.
In english you can't discribe so much as russian cause english is intelligent language in all world.In other words Juda:

I DON"T CARE ABOUT YOUR WORDS

If you don't bilieve me i can give you a lot of russians words where english vocabulary can't help.
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Brego wrote:

If you don't bilieve me i can give you a lot of russians words where English vocabulary can't help.

''A lot of non-native english speakers claim English is less 'expressive' than their native language because *they don't know how to express certain ideas in English*, and rather than admit their shortcomings in the English, they fault the language itself by erroneously concluding that such ideas can't be expressed.

Its backwards logic, employed by people who think they speak English well.''
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Judaism wrote:
Brego wrote:

If you don't bilieve me i can give you a lot of russians words where English vocabulary can't help.

''A lot of non-native english speakers claim English is less 'expressive' than their native language because *they don't know how to express certain ideas in English*, and rather than admit their shortcomings in the English, they fault the language itself by erroneously concluding that such ideas can't be expressed.

Its backwards logic, employed by people who think they speak english well.''

Why are you so tight to get it?
I don't care about your any words.For me you are looks like blank.
And don't forget.I'm always looking for development let unlike you.
You can not compare the ideas of thinking and then how to speak English and Russian in search of perfect Interp. say briefly, each nation has taught since childhood to a certain way of thinking on Babe language, and even whether you learn a foreign language, you will not be able to Tell so openly as their first language.

You do of course I'm sorry, but sometimes I write very rude!
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Brego wrote:You can not compare the ideas of thinking and then how to speak English and Russian in search of perfect Interp. say briefly, each nation has taught since childhood to a certain way of thinking on Babe language, and even whether you learn a foreign language, you will not be able to Tell so openly as their first language.

First you said that the English vocabulary wasn't big enough. Now you are saying something else. Ofcourse you can't express yourself as good in a foreign langauge. I am having problems with that also, but my point is that you should blame yourself just like I do instead of blaming your langauge or whatsoever. Somone has to be less intelligent and I can image that facing it would suck.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Brego » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Judaism wrote:
Brego wrote:You can not compare the ideas of thinking and then how to speak English and Russian in search of perfect Interp. say briefly, each nation has taught since childhood to a certain way of thinking on Babe language, and even whether you learn a foreign language, you will not be able to Tell so openly as their first language.

Somone has to be less intelligent and I can image that facing it would suck.

That is hard to undarstand ,broke my mind.
I don't wanna so much to discuss it cause i know we never find true in our words.
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Khaztropix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm

maky wrote:Image

Why would you rather have your entire base destroyed and have your character killed, than pay a couple hundred silver a month for the treaty?

It still amazes me that people find their time spent playing this game worth so little.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses