question about massive amounts of corpses

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: question about massive amounts of corpses

Postby Syndarn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Ev1lking wrote:I disagree. What is the point of permadeath if every choice you make is to get further away from death and closer to your traditional farmville experience.

Treaty paying aside. Since this is permadeath, i think people should think twice or three times before killing someone. People are way too trigger happy. If some of you people want frags, they should go play CoD or bf4.
I don't see raiding and crime as a big endgame in salem but it's still a part of it. The real endgame in my mind is building cities and communities. it's what takes time. Not that there is much content for building much yet.

In short, i see salem more as a crafting and building mmorpg than a pvp game. People nowadays seem to sadly be more focused in killing and destroying. But well that's what most of all other games are about aswell it seems, and people are used to it, so it automatically seem to apply here aswell.

So i guess a more peacefull coexistence is a foreign thought for the most of us.
Darkness is unknowing, Light is knowing. Shed light to the Darkness to transform it into knowing. Thus it becomes Light.
Darkness is the absence of thought.
Syndarn

Postby Ev1lking » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
Ev1lking wrote:
McTc wrote:if you don't plan to pay the treaty, i suggest you to change the server, you'll have more change on survival then.

I disagree. What is the point of permadeath if every choice you make is to get further away from death and closer to your traditional farmville experience. People keep crying everywhere about being killed. Well f***, maybe they shouldn't have started playing this game in the first place if they're going to be crybabies about it. There are many benefits to being a treaty payer, but i think not being one has it's benefits too, at least there will be something more to do, to look out for, something more to worry about than just when your crops will finish growing. As far as i see, Plymouth is the superior server and offers you the most in any way that you wish to play the game.

ease up on the mm **** sucking plz

If you don't have anything topic related to say then keep your retarded comments to yourself :)
Ev1lking

Postby vienradzis » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Syndarn wrote:
Ev1lking wrote:I disagree. What is the point of permadeath if every choice you make is to get further away from death and closer to your traditional farmville experience.

Treaty paying aside. Since this is permadeath, i think people should think twice or three times before killing someone. People are way too trigger happy. If some of you people want frags, they should go play CoD or bf4.
I don't see raiding and crime as a big endgame in salem but it's still a part of it. The real endgame in my mind is building cities and communities. it's what takes time. Not that there is much content for building much yet.

In short, i see salem more as a crafting and building mmorpg than a pvp game. People nowadays seem to sadly be more focused in killing and destroying. But well that's what most of all other games are about aswell it seems, and people are used to it, so it automatically seem to apply here aswell.

So i guess a more peacefull coexistence is a foreign thought for the most of us.

CoD and Bf4 is bad sugestion... better sugest RS, RO2 or Verdun
vienradzis

Postby Dallane » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:51 am

Ev1lking wrote:If you don't have anything topic related to say then keep your retarded comments to yourself :)

I do what i want around here :D
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses