question about massive amounts of corpses

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

question about massive amounts of corpses

Postby Ukhata » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 am

hello, i dont know if this is the right forum for this but.

ive been walking around plymouth server a fair bit (2 hours in every direction of boston) and ive seen mostly half burned and corpse filled homesteads.
anyone any idea why this is?
also is this true on every server?

regards Ukhata
Ukhata

Re: question about massive amounts of corpses

Postby McTc » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 am

this is salem.....have fun :)
McTc

Postby Ukhata » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 am

i mean is it because of this treaty thing on plymouth?
does that make it worse? or better?
Ukhata

Postby McTc » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 am

i guess that depends if you are planning to pay the treaty or not.

if you pay the treaty, word is you'll be relatively safe, but that could change anyday if tribe thinks otherwise.
if you don't plan to pay the treaty, i suggest you to change the server, you'll have more change on survival then.
McTc

Postby Ukhata » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:57 am

does this treaty prohibit you from making leather?
or did i read this wrong?
Ukhata

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 am

Ukhata wrote:does this treaty prohibit you from making leather?
or did i read this wrong?

My knowledge of the treaty is about as extensive as my knowledge of Ugandan politics. All I can tell is what I've read here. I don't know why it would. Leather production is one of the primary means of progressing in this game.

Now, building up a heavily fortified base... that could be a different story. If you have real questions about the treaty, you should check out the MM Tribe Treaty thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3163 or contact Ikpeip (Paymaster Paul) directly. They (one of the official MM reps) will probably respond here personally as soon as they can, though.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:57 am

Greetings Sir,
Thank you for your inquiry into the Treaty. The Paymaster tells me that matters have been settled. Welcome to Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Ev1lking » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 am

McTc wrote:if you don't plan to pay the treaty, i suggest you to change the server, you'll have more change on survival then.

I disagree. What is the point of permadeath if every choice you make is to get further away from death and closer to your traditional farmville experience. People keep crying everywhere about being killed. Well f***, maybe they shouldn't have started playing this game in the first place if they're going to be crybabies about it. There are many benefits to being a treaty payer, but i think not being one has it's benefits too, at least there will be something more to do, to look out for, something more to worry about than just when your crops will finish growing. As far as i see, Plymouth is the superior server and offers you the most in any way that you wish to play the game.
Ev1lking

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Ev1lking wrote: As far as i see, Plymouth is the superior server and offers you the most in any way that you wish to play the game.

I was just like you untill I switched servers.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Ev1lking wrote:
McTc wrote:if you don't plan to pay the treaty, i suggest you to change the server, you'll have more change on survival then.

I disagree. What is the point of permadeath if every choice you make is to get further away from death and closer to your traditional farmville experience. People keep crying everywhere about being killed. Well f***, maybe they shouldn't have started playing this game in the first place if they're going to be crybabies about it. There are many benefits to being a treaty payer, but i think not being one has it's benefits too, at least there will be something more to do, to look out for, something more to worry about than just when your crops will finish growing. As far as i see, Plymouth is the superior server and offers you the most in any way that you wish to play the game.

ease up on the mm **** sucking plz
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses