Same mistake twice

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Same mistake twice

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Binks wrote:Nicknames? I called you stupid a couple times. Nothing else. Unless you're talking to Bilgepump.

(It's favorite by the way)

Yeah that guy
Tamasin
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:06 pm

pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Brego wrote:Thief will be all time Thief ..

I remember you were a barrel thief. So your own words you remain a thief all time. You always said the complete opposite that people can change, now you are denying your own words.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 pm

He took hay from a barrel the day he started from McShips and gave it back because he was new and didn't understand the game. Since then he has contributed so much to the game and earned so much respect. Unlike some people who no matter what they do or how high their IQ is, will never have it.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 pm

alprice wrote:He took hay from a barrel the day he started from McShips and gave it back because he was new and didn't understand the game. Since then he has contributed so much to the game and earned so much respect. Unlike some people who no matter what they do or how high their IQ is, will never have it.

The Brego needs not prove himself to the mere squatters of the world. When the time is right the Tribe will reveal the true power of the Biddas and all who failed to harness the power of the Biddas will be kicking themselves.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 pm

er-queent8r wrote:Image

Tywin Lannister, Lord Paramount, Warden of the West wrote:But now, madness...and stupidity.

ImageImageImageImage

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby thorop » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:46 am

haha get me why i at my girl friend house for the night. how nice of u
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 am

thorop wrote:haha get me why i at my girl friend house for the night. how nice of u

Please post your character pane in the hunting lodge.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 am

thorop wrote:haha get me why i at my girl friend house for the night. how nice of u

I know right, your GF did set you up :D
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby thorop » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 am

No. girl friend didnt set me up it more of a convenience factor why i stay over give the weather here been pretty **** with the snow.

meh deaths happin at least i didnt make my own death threat like some people have. like i said i got more toons that been raised as back ups
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses