Same mistake twice

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Same mistake twice

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:08 am

I don't even know where his town is. Just PM him.

Roanoke has gotten soo convoluted over the last 6 months. I can barely tell who's on who's side any more.
Last edited by Claeyt on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Brego » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:08 am

Tamasin wrote:Several months ago, Thorop2nd stole some nice items from Willy, who he was supposed to be good friends with, then pretended he hadn't. Betraying your friends is unforgivable, so something eventually had to be done.

Justice has been served.

Unforgivable?how you can tell this story after all your defeats?Do you think that is justice?????Thief make Justice to other Thief. :?:
If be honest Tamasin your way looks like so broken that make your brains more stupid playing with willy's team.Chosen this way you payed that every month you will be dead.I can't agree here about Justice.That is not Justice.Willy and his team can't make any Justice.They are damb animals which even don't know what is Justice.
Thief will be all time Thief .You can't choose another way cause your view of the Salem's world is very very very small.........................That is very bad............. ;)

I think Defeat must give experience to change a mind.but i see that last defeat of willy's team was like every time did.
Last edited by Brego on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:17 am

Brego wrote:
Tamasin wrote:Several months ago, Thorop2nd stole some nice items from Willy, who he was supposed to be good friends with, then pretended he hadn't. Betraying your friends is unforgivable, so something eventually had to be done.

Justice has been served.

Unforgivable?how you can tell this story after all your defeat?Do you think that is Justice?????Thief make Justice to other Thief. :?:
If be honest Tamasin your way looks like so broken that make your brains some stupidly playing with willy's team.Chosen this way you payed that every month you will be dead.I can't agree here about Justice.That is not Justice.Willy and his team can't make any Justice.They are damb animals which even don't know what is Justice.
Thief will be all time Thief .You can't choose another way cause your view of the Salem's world is very very very small.........................That is very bad............. ;)

I think Defeat must give experience to change a mind.but i see that last defeat of willy's team was like every time did.

Can anyone translate this please?
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Brego » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 am

Tamasin wrote:
Brego wrote:

Justice has been served.

Unforgivable?how you can tell this story after all your defeat?Do you think that is Justice?????Thief make Justice to other Thief. :?:
If be honest Tamasin your way looks like so broken that make your brains some stupidly playing with willy's team.Chosen this way you payed that every month you will be dead.I can't agree here about Justice.That is not Justice.Willy and his team can't make any Justice.They are damb animals which even don't know what is Justice.

Can anyone translate this please?

Shut up and go to kiss willy's ass.You like it.I know this.That's better?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Yeah sure i guess lol
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Brego wrote:They are damb animals which even don't know what is Justice.

Nailed it.
Binks

Postby Bilgepump » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Tamasin wrote:I am actually a man...

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!
Bilgepump

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Bilgepump wrote:
Tamasin wrote:I am actually a man...

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT!

confirmed willy is dating a dude online.
Binks

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:58 pm

A man?

But what about all those cute nicknames I've been getting?? :(
The *****, The E-slut, and my favrit: 'the Succubus'
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Nicknames? I called you stupid a couple times. Nothing else. Unless you're talking to Bilgepump.

(It's favorite by the way)
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses